2017 4* Juco WR Brandon Martin (Arkansas 12/14/16)

ellitor

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

What are the chances he re-commits TO AU?

I believe somewhere between low to high...^-^

I think if Martin doesn't recommit to Auburn at some point during season, I don't believe he will never become an Auburn Tiger.

16 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I think if Martin doesn't recommit to Auburn at some point during season, I don't believe he will ever will become an Auburn Tiger.

Yogi, is that you? 

1 hour ago, creed said:

Yogi, is that you? 

Yep the ones that don't commit to AU usually don't play for AU but then a dime ain't worth a nickle anymore.

2 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

What signs?

AU staff & sources in recruitment feel AU is still in good shape.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

AU staff & sources in recruitment feel AU is still in good shape.

This is good to hear. This kid is a very good player.

• 2 months later...
On 7/15/2016 at 5:20 PM, austudnt23 said:

AU definitely still in good shape here atm.  I am not sure that will be the case if LSU pushes for BM.

Hope LSU doesn't get an offensive minded head coach but I feel like that's the direction they will be going.

38 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Hope LSU doesn't get an offensive minded head coach but I feel like that's the direction they will be going.

They are definitely going to hire an offensive coach. Will it be soon enough where he can establish a relationship with BM we will see.

1 hour ago, austudnt23 said:

They are definitely going to hire an offensive coach. Will it be soon enough where he can establish a relationship with BM we will see.

To this point they have not recruited him since he has been a juco. LSU is not a threat til that changes.

• 2 weeks later...

At 3-2 and 1-1 in the conference, they could still have a say on who wins the west. It will be hard to knock off Texas A&M and UAT.

31 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

At 3-2 and 1-1 in the conference, they could still have a say on who wins the west. It will be hard to knock off Texas A&M and UAT.

Back to unnecessary bumping of threads again A4E? Glad to see you are back to your old self. 

I don't see WR as a position where we need to go running after JUCO players. We have an embarrassment of riches at the position, many of them very young players. I'd be more interested in spending the recruiting time on outstabndng HS prospects.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I don't see WR as a position where we need to go running after JUCO players. We have an embarrassment of riches at the position, many of them very young players. I'd be more interested in spending the recruiting time on outstabndng HS prospects.

The problem is we are only in on one high school wide receiver that may be outstanding. I think Auburn is looking at taking Martin as one of the two or three best available regardless of high school or Juco they feel they can get in the class.

Archived