Men will play Oklahoma in 2016

ellitor

@JonRothstein 7m7 minutes ago

Oklahoma and Auburn will play a neutral site game at the Hall-of-Fame in Springfield on 12/21/16, sources told @CBSSports.

Gotta hand it to Pearl. Even when we aren't relevant, he's making it look like and feel we are. Still, wish it was going to be at the College Basketball Hall of Fame instead of the Naismith Hall of Fame.

Oklahoma and Auburn will play a neutral site game at the Hall-of-Fame in Springfield on 12/21/16, sources told @CBSSports.

Gotta hand it to Pearl. Even when we aren't relevant, he's making it look like and feel we are. Still, wish it was going to be at the College Basketball Hall of Fame instead of the Naismith Hall of Fame.

There's a difference?

There's a difference?

Yea, the College Basketball Hall of Fame is in Kansas City... where I live... so I could go to the game.

Well, RPI will definitely go up! We gonna have a little trouble winning that one, but hey, no chance to beat the big dogs at all if you don't play em!

we have won a few games the last couple years we "shouldn't" have. Prior few years we never won those games. I'll take the optimism wherever I can find it!

Archived