AU baseball Missouri game 2

Camp pitching tonight....gave up one run in the first and settled down the next inning.

Missouri pitcher mowing the AU batters down....bunch of strikeouts and no hits

Bottom of the 3rd and Missouri up 1-0

Well in the top of the 6th the game is still 1-0 favor of Mizz.

Camp doing a great ......AU has 3 hits and no runs

Far cry from the game last night where pitchers had a hard time getting anyone out for most of the game.l

AU gets out of the inning with a nice DP..short to first to the plate where a runner was tagged out trying to get an extra base on the FC.

Top of the 7th....AU down 1-0

I believe the pitcher for Mizzou tonight is the top rated player in the 2017 draft. Or at least that's what the announcers said last night.

Yep....AU touching him a bit but he's tough and has a handful of Ks and scattering the hits.

AU has lead-off batter on in top of the 7th.

I believe the pitcher for Mizzou tonight is the top rated player in the 2017 draft. Or at least that's what the announcers said last night.

I think your correct

Lost the game giving up 2 unearned runs. We can't put the pitching and hitting together enough to overcome mediocrity.....need to win the series.

Saw a scary sight last night.....Grier struck out three times on that low and away pitch that confounded him much of last year and ruined his season.

I recall he started hot in 2015 and then opponents realized he could not lay off that pitch and he rarely saw a good pitch over the plate in the second half of the season and his BA took a huge slide and the team with it.

Hoping last night was just a fluke...and not deja vu. We really need his bat.

Archived