Keegan Thompson

Does anyone know if Keegan Thompson is expected to return and pitch at Auburn next year, or is he expected to go pro? Also, how is his rehab progressing?

Does anyone know if Keegan Thompson is expected to return and pitch at Auburn next year, or is he expected to go pro? Also, how is his rehab progressing?

Have not seen a credible opinion on if he will be drafted high enough to want to go pro or not after missing the entire year this year. My uneducated opinion is being out the year will hurt his draft stock & the pros will want to see him throw well next year before drafting him high.

As for his rehab, since he is out for the year there have been no reports how his rehab is going.

Have not seen a credible opinion on if he will be drafted high enough to want to go pro or not after missing the entire year this year. My uneducated opinion is being out the year will hurt his draft stock & the pros will want to see him throw well next year before drafting him high.

As for his rehab, since he is out for the year there have been no reports how his rehab is going.

D

Do you know if he is doing he rehab through AU or doing it privately?

D

Do you know if he is doing he rehab through AU or doing it privately?

No clue.

Started into the throwing portion of his rehab back in the late fall. Currently the #32 ranked draft eligible college pitcher according to Baseball America, which would probably put him going in the top 5 rounds of the June draft. Has stated his strong desire is to graduate from Auburn which will not happen until December '16 at the earliest.

Started into the throwing portion of his rehab back in the late fall. Currently the #32 ranked draft eligible college pitcher according to Baseball America, which would probably put him going in the top 5 rounds of the June draft. Has stated his strong desire is to graduate from Auburn which will not happen until December '16 at the earliest.

I know we but heads a lot but thank you very much for that update Dixie.

Archived