2017 4* C Nick Brahms (AU 7/9/16)

PatBoCamRob

Yes I know this. He told coaches and recruits at BCW he would be coming to AU. RE was another silent and he also told our coaches once again the night before signing day he would be coming to Auburn. Just to sign with UAT 12 hours later. When it comes to state of alabama kids I really don't put any stock into a silent commit especially with a kid UAT is after.

I know you know. The info was for the board as a whole.

You guys had me going. From everything I have heard Brahms will be wearing orange and blue. Both nothing is set in cement until that LOI comes in.

The convo you just quoted is about Benton.

I'm not sure when he will publicly commit, but NB is all AU. If you count silent commits then NB has already committed.

Silents mean nothing to me anymore. At least 1 and up to 3 that I know of from BCW has changed already.

Yep.

Guessing Benton and Ignont on two of those and maybe Britt as the other.

Benton & Britt are 2. Haven't heard that Ignont silently committed at BCW but he very easily could have before then. Staff felt very good about our standing on him for nearly a year.

Sounds like Brahms is interested in aviation. UAT doesn't have that....

UAT is not in his top 3 either.

Question for Ellitor, WDE, 23 or any of you guys, does the Troxell commit have any bearing on getting Brahms?

Question for Ellitor, WDE, 23 or any of you guys, does the Troxell commit have any bearing on getting Brahms?

I'm not those guys, but brahms is an interior lineman and Trox is a tackle. I believe they've said they expect Brahms to commit very soon to AUburn.

Edited by aubearcat

No. Brahms is a center target. The big thing that has AU in front is the aviation program.

No, as has been said, Brahms is going to be our center. CA and AT will bookend the line.

This has to be intriguing to Mond with 3 of the top OL in the country protecting him. I know all 3 are on him about Auburn, especially CA.

Discounting that he's our highest rated recruit, is CA also our most valuable from a "recruiting future teammates" perspective? I.e who talks up Auburn the most

No. Brahms is a center target. The big thing that has AU in front is the aviation program.

It sounds like this OL class may be as loaded as our WR class from last year.

This has to be intriguing to Mond with 3 of the top OL in the country protecting him. I know all 3 are on him about Auburn, especially CA.

This is good news. This has to help us. It is amazing how most of the week even our onsiders were really down and now we are happy again and even linebackers we thought were potentially gone we may lead for again. Awesome weekend so far.

Agree. A&M has one 4* OT committed and three 3* OT's committed.

Nice video of Brahms:

Final 3 of AU, UNC, & Vols. May commit at The Opening Camp in a couple weeks.

Nice video of Brahms:

Final 3 of AU, UNC, & Vols. May commit at The Opening Camp in a couple weeks.

After listening to the interview, I think something would have to go seriously wrong with AU in the next couple of weeks for him to not pick us. He has a major smile on his face when he talks AU, Aerospace programs and the other 2 OL commits we have.

Just watched the Junior highlights that E posted. Nick is very quick off the snap, and moves to his block very fast. He also seems very powerful.

Hope we get him.