Baseball vs Tennessee Game 1

Walk, hits, errors, wild pitches, passed balls, defense lapse....not a great way to start the series. I don't think the UT pitching staff is that good so hopefully the bats come alive.

Team looks awful...Butch needs to kick some butts or something

Here at the ballpark. Be glad u weren't here live 2 see that start. :dead:

Very poor baseball . Really an embarrassment.

Most of the AU team was in the regionals last season....they have really regressed....made every possible kind of error or mental mistake.

3 errors tonight put this team at 54 errors for the year, only 7 behind the TOTAL from last year. Bad fielding + Bad pitching = Bad results

Pick off..6 runs down. ?

We're just a bad baseball system.....have been 4 awhile.

I complained about this last year ... Catching and throwing and base running?

I played little league ... Is it like "new math" ... Have the baseball gods changed the fundamentals of throwing, catching and running?

It is like defense, rebounding and effort in basketball ... There is absolutely no reason you can't be good at throwing, catching and running in baseball.

Another pickoff...anybody coaching tonight ?

Loaded the bases again and don't score. I believe that happened three times Tuesday night. This team can't get that key hit when needed.

Team looks bad tonight. Bad fielding, bad hitting, bad clutch play, bad pitching, bad morale. Bad bad bad. Dejected team that doesn't know how to win. Still 2 innings left and anything can happen but this is the most disappointing the team has looked all year. And in a series that could be a turn around if they do well! Hoping to win the series, but this is an embarrassing performance on SEC Network prime time

Should be interesting to see if Butch and his coaching staff have the ability to turn this disaster around into winning the series against Tennessee.

Archived