Softball vs. Arkansas - game 3

Auburn comes into the game today with a 15 game winning streak and 40-4 record. Auburn set a margin of victory record in friday nights game with a 21-0 win, then subsequently broke that record yesterday with a 23-0 win. Auburn going for the sweep today and 16th straight. For the record, that's the first time since 2012 that Auburn has recorded consecutive shutouts in the SEC. Let's get the 3rd straight today.

CgQvIdQUEAEwBFG.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn wearing white pants and Orange tops today. As always extremely sharp. Let's jump on them early tigers.

CgQz-rcUIAAjaaY.jpg

Cooper sends one HIGH and DEEP to left and its GONE....clears the back fence and into the parking lot and bounces and hits an SUV...:lol: 2-0 Auburn. Wallace up

Wallace grounds to 3rd. 2 outs. Here comes Jade Rhodes. She's batting .875 on the weekend and was 5-5 yesterday.

Rhodes lines one hard to left and the left fielder comes in and it hits off her glove and Rhodes aggressive on the bases slides in safely at 2nd. Madi Gipson up

wild pitch sends Rhodes to 3rd...

I know Arkansas is at the bottom of the league, but we really need to continue the hot play next week. Florida State and Georgia are going to be tough. I honestly think that is why Clint hasn't taken his foot off the gas all weekend. We need to stay hot with a big week coming up.

I know Arkansas is at the bottom of the league, but we really need to continue the hot play next week. Florida State and Georgia are going to be tough. I honestly think that is why Clint hasn't taken his foot off the gas all weekend. We need to stay hot with a big week coming up.

He's done nothing different this weekend than he normally does. We had one starter left in the game at the end yesterday. The pinch hitters were getting on base whether it was a hit or a walk.

Walters sets them down in order. After 1 complete, Auburn leads 2-0 Shea, Jordan and Draper coming up.

Lots of ladies getting playing time this weekend....and coming through

Draper drops a bunt down, pitcher fields and gets the out at 1st. 2 outs. back tot he top of the order Tiffany Howard. Howard first pitch swinging back to the pitcher, hits off her glove and goes toward 3rd and short, fielded but no throw. Runners on 1st and 3rd for Carosone.

Cooper sends one HIGH and DEEP to center and its GONE.... 2nd homer of the day and it's 6-0 Auburn. That was WAY out. 6 RBI for the game. WOW...

Wallace strikes out to apparently end the inning. But they put Wallace back up to bat. Not sure what happened there.

My prediction. Casey Cooper will be the first female Auburn athlete to have a statue on campus in her honor.

Walters strikes out the side in the 2nd. Going to the 3rd....6-0 Auburn. Gipson, Shea and Jordan lead things off for Auburn.

Archived