Auburn Softball vs FSU game 1

Not seeing that the game will be on TV today? Could that be true. Seems to be a double header.

It's on SEC+ - you'll need the app (watch EN) or watch on-line.

Thanks

Hard to believe that the OU/Arkansas game is on SEC network and FSU/AU is on SECNETWORK+. I only get SECNetwork so can't watch the game.

Hard to believe that the OU/Arkansas game is on SEC network and FSU/AU is on SECNETWORK+. I only get SECNetwork so can't watch the game.

Ain't that the danged truth.

Really? Very few cable companies haven't signed up with them for that but it seems most are on board. Unfortunate if your cable company hasn't signed on with them yet. That sucks.

Really? Very few cable companies haven't signed up with them for that but it seems most are on board. Unfortunate if your cable company hasn't signed on with them yet. That sucks.

Just wondering....you sure that everyone knows that SEC+ is streaming and not on standard cable TV?

But it did take a while for our cable provider to sign up....and they dinged me for an extra $10 per month which I accommodated by dropping a movie package of the same value.

Just wondering....you sure that everyone knows that SEC+ is streaming and not on standard cable TV?

But it did take a while for our cable provider to sign up....and they dinged me for an extra $10 per month which I accommodated by dropping a movie package of the same value.

I'm almost positive there are a TON out there that don't realize its streaming and not a separate channel.

I'm almost positive there are a TON out there that don't realize its streaming and not a separate channel.

Worse still...if you don't have TV and internet from same companies it is real job getting the cable TV company to enable a link to the streaming sire..even with WatchESPN....had to set up a dummy account with password...

Worse still...if you don't have TV and internet from same companies it is real job getting the cable TV company to enable a link to the streaming sire..even with WatchESPN....had to set up a dummy account with password...

Every few months I send an e-mail to my cable company asking when they ar going to upgrade and offer espnwatch app and other apps and get the same answer "we are working on it and will offer sometime in the near future" or something like that. The last time I asked I never got a reply so I think they are tired of me asking. I really need to look at other options

It can be a pain. I have tv and internet from 2 different companies. When the streaming first started I could access it fine. Then they started limiting it based on your tv subscription. That locked me out for a while since my internet is with cox but that's all I have with them. Then, finally dish network came aboard with the espn streaming and I had it back again. It's borderline criminal that some cable companies still don't offer access to it.

Just a thought but complaining to the cable companies is probably a wasted effort....most cable providers are under control of county councils or some local political authority.......and complaints to local politicians might be more worthwhile.....maybe just a little bit.....but sometimes during an election cycle they might take an interest.

Archived