Softball vs. Tennessee - Game 1

Auburn in knoxville for a big 3 game series with Tennessee. Game tonight is on ESPN2. Per twitter, first pitch has been pushed back to 7:15 due to inclement weather in the area. Looking at the radar it's possible this one doesn't get played at all or is delayed several times throughout the evening. Auburn coming in 45-5 on the season and 15-3 in conference play.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chopper to short, throw in time but dropped and Howard is on. Carosone up.

Carosone drops a bunt toward 3rd and moves Howard to 2nd. 1 out for Kasey Cooper.

wild pitch and Howard scores. 1-0 Auburn. Cooper moves to 2nd. Wallace still up.

Rhodes strikes out to end the top 1st. Auburn leads 1-0. Kaylee Carlson in the circle for Auburn.

Carlson walks the lead off batter to start bottom 1st. rain is really coming down..... umpires have stopped action and we are in a rain delay..

NCAA selection committee has released their initial top 10 for seeding purposes. Not sure the point of releasing this with another weekend of regular season games plus conference tournaments. Seems a bit pointless. But here it is:

Florida

Michigan

Oklahoma

Auburn

uat

James Madison

Oregon

Florida State

Washington

ULL

Game has officially been POSTPONED. Will be picked up tomorrow afternoon. Game 2 will be as scheduled tomorrow evening.

NCAA selection committee has released their initial top 10 for seeding purposes. Not sure the point of releasing this with another weekend of regular season games plus conference tournaments. Seems a bit pointless. But here it is:

Florida

Michigan

Oklahoma

Auburn

uat

James Madison

Oregon

Florida State

Washington

ULL

While pointless, I feel we should be ahead of Oklahoma and Florida state should be higher.

Florida

Michigan

Oklahoma

Auburn

uat

James Madison

Oregon

Florida State

Washington

ULL

While pointless, I feel we should be ahead of Oklahoma and Florida state should be higher.

This is like the football polls...just to build some interest.

Until everyone plays each other it's hard to rank the but many have already played each other and we lost to JMU a d split with FSU.

The big thing is hosting regionals and Supers.

Congrats to AU.

Well, we should be picking this one up in the bottom 1st with tennessee at bat and a runner on 1st with no outs.

ChZDzCJWgAEPfX1.jpg

I'm guessing no sort of TV? The 6pm game is on one of the ESPN channels but I don't know how they'd schedule this. There would be conflicts and Dishnet almost never uses their "SEC Alternate" channels. Even when the screen tells to look at the alt channel, Dishnet's aren't carrying the game.

I'm guessing no sort of TV? The 6pm game is on one of the ESPN channels but I don't know how they'd schedule this. There would be conflicts and Dishnet almost never uses their "SEC Alternate" channels. Even when the screen tells to look at the alt channel, Dishnet's aren't carrying the game.

Both my SEC channels are alive now carrying the UT baseball game...fingers crossed the softball game Wii show up in a few minutes.on the alt

game 1 today is on SEC Network+.

Dishnet doesn't provide that. Guess I'll wait until 6 o'clock and watch game two. :(

game 1 today is on SEC Network+.

Dishnet doesn't provide that. Guess I'll wait until 6 o'clock and watch game two. :(

You mean their satellite provider does but their own Internet provider doesn't? I didn't know that. That seems odd.

Archived