Auburn lands commitment from Presbyterian transfer DeSean Murray

augolf1716

He won't play next year the following year we will have 3 Bigs Wiley, Spencer, Reed plus Danjel Purifoy. This kid will provide some depth allowing us to press on D and he has a nose for the ball. A lot of his rebounds and put backs was because of timing and a quick jump. If you watched him scoring inside against bigger men it is because he shielded the defender with his body add that to getting off the floor quickly. He will be an asset to this team. I am not expecting him to be the scoring machine he was at the lower level but I think he will surprise a lot of people.

If he can give us a productive 5 or 10 minutes a game we will have fresh people in the 4th quarter. This year we had some good players and there were games well we played really good first half's then died in second half because of lack of depth. Along with the three new players this year and the two that have committed for the following year depth will actually be one of Auburn's strengths in the year he will be eligible for Auburn.

yupp. All his offense rebounds, assists, blocks, steals and put backs come from putting himself in the right place at the right time and from making the perfect split second decisions. Could be good if he really works on getting the athleticism necessary to move to a perimeter position

Seems he has the athleticism easy, it's his skill set that needs improving if he's going to be a wing

Seems he has the athleticism easy, it's his skill set that needs improving if he's going to be a wing

Thats how I see it too

Archived