AU adds #3 shot blocker in the nation in LaRon Smith

ellitor

Well, now we have the guys we need. This is the one I was waiting for. I officially feel good about our chances this year now. Just keep away from the injury bug this year and we should see some kind of post season bid (IMO). Great pickup.

not trying to be a douche

Too late. And to answer your douchey question, if Bruce has another terrible year...yes. If he can't show improvement with these guys...big problem. Also I guess you ignored every post I made giving him a pass for the year, right? Nice work. Ok..Douche away.

Well, now we have the guys we need. This is the one I was waiting for. I officially feel good about our chances this year now. Just keep away from the injury bug this year and we should see some kind of post season bid (IMO). Great pickup.

not trying to be a douche

Too late. And to answer your douchey question, if Bruce has another terrible year...yes. If he can't show improvement with these guys...big problem. Also I guess you ignored every post I made giving him a pass for the year, right? Nice work. Ok..Douche away.

No to be honest I just took you off my ignore list thing and noticed your post in this thread so I asked... But meh okay. Don't get your feelings hurt man I was just asking a question. Thanks for replying though!

Archived