2018 4* RB/KR/ATH Shaun "Worm" Shivers (AU 10/26/16)

RunInRed

Perhaps his nickname should be changed to bullet!  He shoots right out of that backfield.  I mean, like fast fast!  Not to mention, he blew up that defender at the end!! Wow!  He's not too small!  Nope!  We are getting a gem of a football player...not to mention a true Auburn "type" young man and family.  The Worm family already fits right in.  These are the type of kids and families I am proud my alma mater recruits.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I have always liked shorter RBs (I'm a 5'7" former RB, so maybe I'm a bit biased), but I know how you can use your low center of gravity to your advantage. 

Worm isn't small at all, like our boy OMac!  Worm has OMac speed with an extra 30lbs of muscle!!!  You would never see OMac punish a potential tackler like Worm did in that video. Not even close!

I can definitely see Worm being a "complete back"/APB.  Force = mass X velocity and Worm has plenty of both!  Loads of potential with both of our stud RB commits!!!!!!  The future at RBU is BRIGHT!!!!???

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Not to put anyone in a box, but I hope Shaun watched KMart go off for a buck-36 last night... after RB1 had already done the same.

Shaun's going to eat in this offense. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Thank you so much! I'm a heavy prayer & believer in God so I know we will be ok. We are on a curfew now. I have prepared physically & mentally. This is a test of my faith! Thank you for thinking of me & my family #WarEagle 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Meanwhile Worm was mentioned on ESPN last night. It was a big deal to us being that he is never really recognized for his talent as he should be. I was proud as a mommy to hear them say great things about him & it won't be the last time they will say his name!  #WarEagle 

IMG_0294.mp4

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

There is a guy who is 5'6 180 going OFF in the NFL as I type this.

War Damn Worm

And his OC has him and Jordan Howard playing together in the backfield at times. 

Things that make you go hmmm

• Love 1

On 9/10/2017 at 3:31 PM, aujeff11 said:

And his OC has him and Jordan Howard playing together in the backfield at times. 

Things that make you go hmmm

Which team does he play for 

• Like 1

Another beast is Devonta Freeman with the Falcons.  Like your son he plays much bigger than he is.  He is listed as 5'-8" and 206 lbs.  He does not play that way.  I can't wait for Shaun to ball out.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Another beast is Devonta Freeman with the Falcons.  Like your son he plays much bigger than he is.  He is listed as 5'-8" and 206 lbs.  He does not play that way.  I can't wait for Shaun to ball out.

Free wins pad level every time he makes contact with a defender, which is often, because he plays angry. He's fun to watch. Numerous guys like that in the NFL and even more playing for quality P5 teams.  

Glad that Momma and the Worm process the ignorance in a positive way. 

• 2 weeks later...