2018 4* RB/KR/ATH Shaun "Worm" Shivers (AU 10/26/16)

RunInRed

28 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Don't worry.  @Momma Worm would have nothing of that.  These are Auburn people. They play by the rules.

Absolutely!!! Because we will do nothing to jeopardize his eligibility. Besides this is all practice for him, the profession he has chosen is a sports agent, like his dad. At first I was skeptical on what he chose but I see now that he will be GREAT at it! People LOVE him!

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Absolutely!!! Because we will do nothing to jeopardize his eligibility. Besides this is all practice for him, the profession he has chosen is a sports agent, like his dad. At first I was skeptical on what he chose but I see now that he will be GREAT at it! People LOVE him!

I love that you're on the message boards! 

Your son's excitement is contagious - I follow him on Twitter. ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

We'll see if the NFL decides he needs to detour from his chosen profession for a few years :) From what I can tell, he has the heart and drive to excel at whatever he chooses to do.

• Like 1

Worm is a great kid from a great family ($1 to @Momma Worm) and he has a lot of ability!  I am looking forward to seeing some things this fall with JF3, RDavis, and/or Stove that lets me know this offense will utilize Worm's speed. 

I heard that one day Worm missed the school bus so he ran to school. When the bus finally got there, Worm had already made it to school, finished his homework, and gave the bus driver the bag full of squirrels he had caught along the way. 

• Like 4

Mr. Shaun Shivers the fasted high school football player in the country is easily my favorite recruit since Corey Lemonier!!!! The passion him and his sweet great mom have for Auburn fires me up!  WAR DAMN SHIVERS FAMILY! WE LOVE YALL!!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

@Momma Worm I just said the paycheck comment in satire, didn't mean I wanted to pay him or anything! 

I know... don't worry I didn't take offense to it lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AidiAU said:

I love that you're on the message boards! 

Your son's excitement is contagious - I follow him on Twitter. ?

I enjoy you guys as well. He is a really good kid, I follow him to make sure that he stays on task and doesn't get caught up in the social media wars lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Worm is a great kid from a great family ($1 to @Momma Worm) and he has a lot of ability!  I am looking forward to seeing some things this fall with JF3, RDavis, and/or Stove that lets me know this offense will utilize Worm's speed. 

I heard that one day Worm missed the school bus so he ran to school. When the bus finally got there, Worm had already made it to school, finished his homework, and gave the bus driver the bag full of squirrels he had caught along the way. 

now this made me laugh lol... I'm going to have to ask him about this story lol j/k.... I am the school bus so he would have to beat me driving and I'm a pretty fast driver lol 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

We'll see if the NFL decides he needs to detour from his chosen profession for a few years :) From what I can tell, he has the heart and drive to excel at whatever he chooses to do.

we have spoke it into existence already! He has the heart and determination of a lion!!!! That's for sure

• Like 4

3 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

All I want to know @Momma Worm is, is there a celebration dance called The Shiver? If not, let me know if y'all want to go 1/2s on the trademark! :clap::tdau:

not yet... I just due a toe touch every time he scores lol... I use to run track and be a cheerleader lol

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mr. Shaun Shivers the fasted high school football player in the country is easily my favorite recruit since Corey Lemonier!!!! The passion him and his sweet great mom have for Auburn fires me up!  WAR DAMN SHIVERS FAMILY! WE LOVE YALL!!! 

Thank you so much! I hope Shaun lives up to the full expectation that you all have for him and I'm confident he will! #WAREAGLE

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Thank you so much! I hope Shaun lives up to the full expectation that you all have for him and I'm confident he will! #WAREAGLE

Saw Worm play last year in Orlando against Trinity. He is so fun to watch...I swear he just doesn't have enough energy........lol j/k momma

Just a little reminder of how Worm can run

• Like 3

Nobody catching that kid!

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Saw Worm play last year in Orlando against Trinity. He is so fun to watch...I swear he just doesn't have enough energy........lol j/k momma

Just a little reminder of how Worm can run

That is ridiculous...Just ridiculous smh

• Like 1

you wanna know who worm reminds me of?

way back in the day a kid I grew up with played football with and against in high school. I went to Butler he went to Huntsville.  at every stop he played he was smaller than everyone but he always out ran them. 

every stop along the way I thought that will finally catch up to him.   it never did. he won a national championship with Bama in 92.

went by the name Chris Anderson . he was proof speed kills.

worm reminds me so much of him it's unreal.

• Like 1

Worm is a stud . Fantastic rb, but better young man . Film was a blast to watch. The only time I saw him on film was when he was standing in the end zone. So fast 

10 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

@Momma Worm I just said the paycheck comment in satire, didn't mean I wanted to pay him or anything! 

Unfortunately some took it seriously. It's sad when I'm on the group immediately picking up on the satire or a compliment about him being such a damn good recruiter for us.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, toddc said:

Nobody catching that kid!

And when they are in front of him they pay for it. Totally love his running style.

12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Unfortunately some took it seriously. It's sad when I'm on the group immediately picking up on the satire or a compliment about him being such a damn good recruiter fur us.

Hope this wasn't directed to me - I knew he was kidding and was being sarcastic in my response so I included the crying laughing emojis. Sorry if it was taken the wrong way! 

6 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Hope this wasn't directed to me - I knew he was kidding and was being sarcastic in my response so I included the crying laughing emojis. Sorry if it was taken the wrong way! 

No ma'am. I didn't look at any posters name when I made my post. I basically skimmed through & caught the gist of the convo after Clayton's post.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

I can totally see him being like the silky smooth super agent in the movie Draft Day, handling a prospective #1 QB recruit.