2018 4* RB/KR/ATH Shaun "Worm" Shivers (AU 10/26/16)

RunInRed

Hey Guys! Its been a while. But I hope everyone is well. I haven't been on in a while but everyone is doing fine on my end. Thank you for your support of Worm, A lot of people watched him play on ESPN Friday night. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Hey Guys! Its been a while. But I hope everyone is well. I haven't been on in a while but everyone is doing fine on my end. Thank you for your support of Worm, A lot of people watched him play on ESPN Friday night. 

Tough opponent and yes I got to see him run.  I missed the first quarter.  Loved his longer run in the 4th quarter!

10 minutes ago, Newbomb said:

OMG!  He only touched the ball 8 times for 4 TDs and 238 yards?  That is a 30 ypc avg.  Good gracious!  Great job Shaun!  Nobody should be calling you "Worm" any longer!

• Like 1

Love how he says “we” and not they when asked about our games, etc like everyone else does. love this kid

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2017 at 10:29 AM, lkeel75 said:

OMG!  He only touched the ball 8 times for 4 TDs and 238 yards?  That is a 30 ypc avg.  Good gracious!  Great job Shaun!  Nobody should be calling you "Worm" any longer!

1st play of the game was a touchdown as well as the next 2 times he touched the ball. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! things have been great.We are in the playoffs as the #1 contender. I will post some things to catch you up on things.  We will be in Auburn this weekend for the Georgia game. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

hhttps:/

/twitter.com/DuseReport/status/926595219092590592ttps://twitter.com/DuseReport/status/926595219092590592https://twitter.com/DuseReport/status/926595219092590592https://twitter.com/DuseReport/status/926595219092590592

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Momma Worm said:

I'm sorry guys... I wasn't trying to bombard you because their are so many articles and videos. I just wanted to update you on a few because I was asked. If you google Shaun Shivers you can see more. Thanks you guys for your constant support. 

You aren't bombarding us at all. We appreciate you being here and getting us excited about your boy toting the rock for AU next year!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

I'm sorry guys... I wasn't trying to bombard you because their are so many articles and videos. I just wanted to update you on a few because I was asked. If you google Shaun Shivers you can see more. Thanks you guys for your constant support. 

Thanks so much for the updates.  Hope you guys have a great time at the game.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Can't wait to see V8 running around for us

V8? I love it! Other teams are gonna wish they had V8!