Null

RunInRed

2018 4* RB/KR/ATH Shaun "Worm" Shivers (AU 10/26/16)

19 hours ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

At 5’ 7”, Worm is still comparable. This is an awful metric but Grant at 205 gives him a 2.9 Lb/inch density. Worm at 180lbs would give him a 2.7 Lb/inch density. A 6’ 2” 225lb back would have a 3.0 Lb/inch density. 

FWIW, Kam Martin at 195 gives him a 2.8lb/inch density so I think we’re okay!

A reasonable way to look at it. Not worries here about weight (or the lack thereof).  More about strength, toughness and knowing how to leverage the weight he has (assuming he can keep the ball Off the ground).

I’m encouraged by what I’ve seen and wish him well as he establishes his own personal brand in the backfield. 

53 minutes ago, around4ever said:

As you know, there is a difference in straight line, with no pads, speed and football field, in full pads, speed.  I never thought Tre had great football field speed.  I can't wait to see the football field speed of our latest group of  RBs. 

My point was I think Tre was faster than a lot of us though, even in pads. It's part of what made him an elite college back. He could pull off some big runs.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 4:48 PM, lionheartkc said:

You're totally missing what I'm saying, Momma. I have no doubt that Sean will do great things. I'm already a fan. All I'm saying is that it's better to do them than say them, especially when reporters are around.  I'd say the same thing about any other player on the team.

Very good advice IMO.   :thumbsup:

Talk softly and carry a big stick.

• Facepalm 3