2018 4* RB/KR/ATH Shaun "Worm" Shivers (AU 10/26/16)

RunInRed

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

As was explained to you earlier he is the only one of the three quarterbacks that can play other positions like running back, wide receiver, and kick returner and make an impact at those positions. When he is not playing quarterback he is playing those other positions. He had a huge game per Keith this past week by the way.

Yes sir I believe you. But it's still hard to tell my brain that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

@ellitor don't think he mentioned Shaun White. 

Oops. Yeah you're right. I read Shaunwhite when it was Shaunwhile. I hate using a tablet. I can't wait till I have a working computer. Hopefully a couple more days.

12 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

I am Shaun "Worm" Shivers mother and we would like to Thank you for welcoming us!

Thank you for participating, joining, and welcome to the board! Adding Worn to the thread title.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

I am Shaun "Worm" Shivers mother and we would like to Thank you for welcoming us!  

WAR EAGLE!!!!

• Like 1

Worm is already running a strong race in the nickname department against the Lizard, another former Auburn speedster.

Welcome Momma Worm! War Eagle!

2 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

Worm is already running a strong race in the nickname department against the Lizard, another former Auburn speedster.

Welcome Momma Worm! War Eagle!

LOL... I SEE! I PROMISE HE WILL FUN TO WATCH! PEOPLE ALWAYS LET THE SIZE FOOL THEM AND SHAUN POSSESS WHAT YOU CANT TEACH AND THATS HEART! HE WAS BORN WITH IT :)

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Welcome to the family, Momma Worm.  We hope you and Shaun are both very excited that he will be playing for the best running backs coach in the country. We are excited to see him score his share of touchdowns. We definitely value a player's heart at Auburn. 

War Eagle!

18 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Welcome to the family, Momma Worm.  We hope you and Shaun are both very excited that he will be playing for the best running backs coach in the country. We are excited to see him score his share of touchdowns. We definitely value a player's heart at Auburn. 

War Eagle!

Absolutely! I advised Coach Malzahn that I will be in stands no matter where the game is being held! I cant wait!

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 7:18 AM, AUpreacherman22 said:

War Eagle!

Welcome to the Family Shaun!

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:42 AM, lkeel75 said:

On mobile so can't link but article on 247 said he was hand timed at UGA camp this summer at 4.28, 100 meter in 10.47 and 200 meter in 21.1.  Those are all elite track speeds if true.  

WDE and Welcome to The Family Mr Shivers

14 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Welcome, momma. Very excited to have you here and your son at AU.

THANK YOU!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Welcome Momma Worm and War Eagle use to live in Hallendale Beach a long time ago

You've been around so long I think you have lived everywhere, in the galaxy, not the Earth.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Welcome! You officially (not that I can really bestow these things) have the best username on the board!

Edited by jared52

17 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Absolutely! I advised Coach Malzahn that I will be in stands no matter where the game is being held! I cant wait!

Welcome to the family Momma Worm. After you've belonged to this board for awhile, you'll notice that there are sometimes strong opinions expressed and "heated" discussions. But I think that we can all agree that we all love Auburn and that we all wish nothing but the best for Auburn players. Happy Thanksgiving and War Eagle!

• Like 2

Good Morning AU Family!

We had a big weekend! Worm led his team to compete in a Florida 3A State title in which we play on December 10, 2016 in Orlando, FL. Shaun rushed 20 times with 278 yards and 5 TD's. We have 3 rounds of playoffs and this was the last round. he has rushed for a total of 630 yards total in those 3 games with 9 TD's. our high school hadn't won the district nor competed in the playoffs since 2009 so we are blessed!

• Like 5

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 7:52 AM, Auskip said:

Welcome to the family Momma Worm. After you've belonged to this board for awhile, you'll notice that there are sometimes strong opinions expressed and "heated" discussions. But I think that we can all agree that we all love Auburn and that we all wish nothing but the best for Auburn players. Happy Thanksgiving and War Eagle!

Its ok... I have tough skin. My son has been playing since he was 4 yrs old. I had to learn early that people are ALWAYS critics so it doesn't bother me at all because I know when he touches that field they will be a fan lol. People are people. he has always been the smallest on the field with the biggest heart! We are built ford tough!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Momma Worm said:

Its ok... I have tough skin. My son has been playing since he was 4 yrs old. I had to learn early that people are ALWAYS critics so it doesn't bother me at all because I know when he touches that field they will be a fan lol. People are people. he has always been the smallest on the field with the biggest heart! We are built ford tough!

Now we're talking tough