2018 4* RB/KR/ATH Shaun "Worm" Shivers (AU 10/26/16)

RunInRed

1 hour ago, Momma Worm said:

Link

LOVE IT MOMMA WORM!!!!! War Eagle!!! so happy to have you and your son as part of the family!! 

Edited by GwillMac6

• 4 weeks later...

As Auburn continues its search for a new offensive coordinator, Shaun Shivers remains solid in his commitment to the Tigers.

The 5-foot-7, 160-pound all-purpose back at Chaminade-Madonna Prep in Hollywood, Fla., took to social media Thursday night with an update.

"Yes I'm Still 110% Committed To Auburn #WarEagle," Shivers wrote. "BLESSED UP!"

Shivers committed to Auburn Oct. 26 and still has one season of high school football to play before he moves on to college. Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Mississippi State, South Carolina, TCU, Utah, Virginia Tech and West Virginia are among the 20 offers he holds.

The only other 2018 commitment Auburn has is from fellow Floridian Joey Gatewood, a four-star prospect who is the No. 3 all-purpose quarterback in the 247Sports Composite. Gatewood is very close with Lashlee and reportedly called his move to Connecticut "heartbreaking."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/01/shaun_shivers_reaffirms_commit.html

• Like 4

1 minute ago, aufan57 said:

heck yah!!!! this kid is a BEAST!!!!!! love his film. can't lose him! He is going to be our Omac and Corey Grant except faster.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2

Momma Worm, if you don't know already, one of Auburn's all-time great running backs and an all-time fan favorite is Lionel "Little Train" James. Your son reminds me of LT.  Worm would do himself a favor by checking out Little Train. 

A big welcome to you both!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:43 PM, Mike4AU said:

Momma Worm, if you don't know already, one of Auburn's all-time great running backs and an all-time fan favorite is Lionel "Little Train" James. Your son reminds me of LT.  Worm would do himself a favor by checking out Little Train. 

A big welcome to you both!

I will look him up tonight!!! Shaun looks to be the NEXT BIG ALL-TIME FAN FAVORITE & GREAT RUNNING BACK!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

I am also proud to report that Shaun "Worm" Shivers has won honors as not only Player of the Year but also Miami Herald 1st Team All-County & All State for the State of Florida!

BOOM!  Congratulations!   Worm on!  

9 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

I am also proud to report that Shaun "Worm" Shivers has won honors as not only Player of the Year but also Miami Herald 1st Team All-County & All State for the State of Florida!

Congrats! Terrific honor.

23 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

That is very imprrssive!

49 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Congrats momma worm!!! That is awesome news! War Eagle! Have a blast at junior day!

• Like 1

I think Shaun Shivers could join the legends that built Auburn into "Running Back U".  It was just a few yrs ago Bo's freshman record was broken...With the new OC, the running game will open up, bigtime!

• Like 3

On 1/24/2017 at 9:00 AM, Momma Worm said:

I am very excited to meet him this weekend as well.

Your posts are killing me! This is exactly what I would be like if my kid was a recruit! Love it! WDE - have a great weekend!

• Like 2

War Eagle!!!! hope yall enjoyed your time in Auburn today.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

War Eagle!!!! hope yall enjoyed your time in Auburn today.

@Momma Worm   looks like a baaaad lady. In the good, cool way Stephen A. Smith uses the phrase for good players.

• Like 3

Worm already killing it on the recruiting trail. He is the Askew of the '18 class. Looks like he's working hard to bring elite talent with him. He and JG are in Copelands ear big time!

• Like 5

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 8:00 AM, Momma Worm said:

I am very excited to meet him this weekend as well.

I would be interested in your impression of Coach Lindsey, and of the over-all atmosphere of Jr. Day.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

I would be interested in your impression of Coach Lindsey, and of the over-all atmosphere of Jr. Day.

FROM MEETING HIM FOR THE THIS WEEKEND, HE SEEMS TO BE A VERY COOL GUY. COACH LINDSEY IS A LAYED BACK GUY, WHOSE A PEOPLE PERSON. IT WILL BE A PLEASURE TO GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER AND THE DISCUSS HIS VISION MORE IN THE FUTURE.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

FROM MEETING HIM FOR THE THIS WEEKEND, HE SEEMS TO BE A VERY COOL GUY. COACH LINDSEY IS A LAYED BACK GUY, WHOSE A PEOPLE PERSON. IT WILL BE A PLEASURE TO GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER AND THE DISCUSS HIS VISION MORE IN THE FUTURE.

Thank you for responding Momma Worm, so glad to have you & your son as part of the AU family.

• Like 1

yes, thanks for sharing Momma Worm.  I can honestly say Auburn and family is real.  I visited no less than 8 univ over the past 6 yrs (2 kids in college) and Auburn is genuinely family and that family feel exists after graduation.  I have been wearing a Auburn hat or shirt and hear "War Eagle" in Germany, among other places.  People love Auburn for life.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/23/2016 at 11:54 AM, Momma Worm said:

I am Shaun "Worm" Shivers mother and we would like to Thank you for welcoming us!

@Momma Worm Just checking in to see how Shaun is doing in the offseason and to let you know us fans at AUFamily are still here.  Would love some inside info on camps especially if he is participating in any 7v7's in the Birmingham/Montgomery area?

• Like 1