2018 4* RB/KR/ATH Shaun "Worm" Shivers (AU 10/26/16)

RunInRed

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You're just scaring me now, Momma. That is one baaaaad dude you're talking about.

Shaun's gonna have them heads ringin'...

thank you...when his size is being discussed it never anything accurate. The numbers are all wrong... but hey people will say what they want as usual lol. My family is build is of all muscle. I am even built that way. He just turned 18 so natural build and his personal workout plan, which differs from his other teammates is making a difference 

Edited by Momma Worm
needed to add more
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Give em heck Momma. Don't let these fans try to limit what your boy can do.

lol.. its ok we are use to people telling him what he cant & wont do. Its been like that all his life. We use things like this as motivation for him to set goals for himself. At the end of the day, nobody will know what he can & cant do until he touches the field. Right now everything is an assumption which is cool because it lets him know that he can NEVER stop going hard!

9 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Give em heck Momma. Don't let these fans try to limit what your boy can do.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yeah, I think the days of Caddy or Mason running it 40 times again are pretty much over. 

And I like the idea of versatile guys that can block, run routes and catch, and run inside or outside.  The defense just doesn't know what to expect when KJ is lined up back there.  I hope Worm can be one of those guys.  He is definitely strong and super fast!

50 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

he is actually 5'7 and 185 about a month ago. & he has gotten bigger since then. 

Get it Momma! 

1 hour ago, 80Tiger said:

Noel Devine is the exception to the rule. Will Shivers be? I hope so. But do you really think we are recruiting him to be a guy that can carry 20+ times a game with some of those between the tackles?

Didn't say nor imply he would be used as a 20 or 30+ carry a game guy. Heck, Devine never touched it 20+ times a game on average. He was a 15-20 touch a game guy with some being between the tackles. All I'm telling you is that from people who likely know more his ability and potential than you or I they think he has a real possibility of being a Noel Devine type. Also if Worm is touching 15-20 times a game the chances of the other back getting touches to get 30 or more on average is pretty low. Writing off someone's potential due to height and weight is extremely short sighted. Watch his tape. He runs with more physicality at his size than Harold Joiner does at 6'3, 220 lbs.

1 hour ago, lkeel75 said:

If I am not mistaking Pettway was not recruited as a RB but due to depth issues he became one.

Actually we recruited Bubba as a RB. Rhett made that crystal clear in his first presser after NSD that year. Bubba didn't move to FB til after his freshman year out of necessity. 

• Like 1

Good Morning.... Its GAME DAY for us! Shaun's last 1st high school game before he officially becomes a WAR EAGLE!!!! We will be playing against Miami Central, a powerhouse in Miami Dade County and the home of Former RB Dalvin Cook whose little brother, James Cook is considered the top running back in the country. Tonight is the showdown of the running backs to really prove whose #1...... of course I'm rolling with V-8 (Worm)! Attached are photos of Worm as he is apart of the Sun Sentinel Super 11 for Broward County! I'm in game mode so I will be sharing a couple of things as I read them. 

worm- super 11 (2).jpg

worm- super 11.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Good Morning.... Its GAME DAY for us! Shaun's last 1st high school game before he officially becomes a WAR EAGLE!!!! We will be playing against Miami Central, a powerhouse in Miami Dade County and the home of Former RB Dalvin Cook whose little brother, James Cook is considered the top running back in the country. Tonight is the showdown of the running backs to really prove whose #1...... of course I'm rolling with V-8 (Worm)! Attached are photos of Worm as he is apart of the Sun Sentinel Super 11 for Broward County! I'm in game mode so I will be sharing a couple of things as I read them. 

worm- super 11 (2).jpg

worm- super 11.jpg

I love his cheesin' in the top photo! Soak it in and I hope he has a great game! 

1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

I love his cheesin' in the top photo! Soak it in and I hope he has a great game! 

Thank you! I'm hope as if I'm playing lol

• Like 2

THE TRAZ TRIPLE

6. Miami Central vs. 7. Chaminade-Madonna, 7:30 p.m., Thursday Chaminade-Madonna gave Deerfield Beach a battle before falling 10-7 in a shortened kickoff classic last week.

But Chaminade’s offense showed signs it can be potent with quarterback Daelen Menard at the helm and Auburn commit Shaun Shivers running the football. Shivers ran for Chaminade’s lone touchdown and helped the Lions, who are hoping to top last year’s Class 3A state runner-up finish, claim a lead through most of the game.

But whether Chaminade can establish the run against Central’s stout defense led by Louisville commit Robert Hicks and an outstanding secondary paced by Devonta Wilson and Arthur Braithwaite remains to be seen.

Central’s offense must be as proficient as it has been in championship years past if it is to reach its goal of reclaiming the Class 6A state title.

Running backs James Cook and Willie Davis are among a loaded Central backfield along with quarterback Maurice Underwood, who will have top-tier targets such as Terrell Perriman to produce big plays.

Andre’s pick: Central 27, Chaminade 24.

2 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

Big game to open the season!  Best of luck to Shaun and the Lions tonight. 

Yes!!!! Thank you so much 

• Like 1

V-8!!! 

Hopefully a certain QB sticks around and holds onto that number for one more season, but after that I hope Shaun can get it back because that is an *awesome* nickname. 

Gosh I love HS football.  Best of luck tonight to the Shivers' family and I look forward to an update tomorrow if possible.   

45 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

V-8!!! 

Hopefully a certain QB sticks around and holds onto that number for one more season, but after that I hope Shaun can get it back because that is an *awesome* nickname. 

Yes me too!!!! But they call him V-8 Blazing lol..... 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Gosh I love HS football.  Best of luck tonight to the Shivers' family and I look forward to an update tomorrow if possible.   

Most def!

Barry Sanders/Height and weight
Yeah, he can be an every down back.

image.jpeg
Height 5′ 8″, Weight 200 lbs

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

We just got BETTER! Asa Martin will join Worm in the backfield on the plains #RBU

BOOM!!!!! WAR EAGLE

Asa is from my home town and Alma Mater. I really really like this RB class at RBU!!!!   With Worm's crazy speed and Asa's versatility we are gonna be SEC defenses' worst nightmare for a 4 more years!!!

• Like 1