2018 4* RB/KR/ATH Shaun "Worm" Shivers (AU 10/26/16)

RunInRed

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Think it's 5:30 pm ct. And I think it's going to be AU. I'm not fimilar at all with this kid. 

Yeah but was and is the number one QB on Jimbo's board so it's hard to not be excited knowing how he evaluates and develops quarterbacks.

BOOOOOOM!!!! HECK YAH!!!! this kid is going to be so fun to watch!!!! He can house it if he even gets the slightest crease!!! WOOOO!! WAR DAMN!

On 10/24/2016 at 3:28 PM, GwillMac6 said:

We have never truly replaced the speed back role since corey grant graduated. I love that comp! dude would kill it on jet sweeps.

Truitt did a pretty good job in that role last Saturday against Arky. 3 TDs

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Truitt did a pretty good job in that role last Saturday against Arky. 3 TDs

he was playing straight rb though. I would say STOVE though did a excellent job on those jet sweeps! very impressive.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

he was playing straight rb though. I would say STOVE though did a excellent job on those jet sweeps! very impressive.

Stove is much bigger though. Truitt is more his size. Shivers has elite speed. I agree on Stove. He had a lot of speed. He is smooth and impressive.

5 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Stove is much bigger though. Truitt is more his size. Shivers has elite speed. I agree on Stove. He had a lot of speed. He is smooth and impressive.

When I said the speed back role I am just talking about running the jet sweeps for the most part not anything size related.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

When I said the speed back role I am just talking about running the jet sweeps for the most part not anything size related.

Right, but he is being used as a regular back at his HS now and Truitt was recruited for the speed back role but is now being used as a regular back. Time will tell but I like how our backs are being used right now and Shivers could fit this role. The good thing is AU has a lot of talent in the skill positions.

8 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Right, but he is being used as a regular back at his HS now and Truitt was recruited for the speed back role but is now being used as a regular back. Time will tell but I like how our backs are being used right now and Shivers could fit this role. The good thing is AU has a lot of talent in the skill positions.

LOADED!!!! its a great problem to have. WAR EAGLE!! BOOOOOOM

15 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

He looks faster than the 4.5/40 time I saw on hudl. 

he is blazing fast in the 100 meters. the longer the distance the more you can see his speed.

6 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Joey Football? You talking about Gatewood? If so, everyone need to temper down their Gatewood expectations. You have been warned. 

Gatewoods  play this year hasn't been up to par of what I was expecting from him.

15 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

Gatewoods  play this year hasn't been up to par of what I was expecting from him.

well he is not even playing qb full time. 

Its because Joey G is a freak athlete and can play so many positions on offense and the QB they have is a 3 star. Not a stud but good enough to play in college. 

2 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

Yes sir this i know. Part of the equation that I don't understand. If he is truly as gifted as advertised I can't imagine him participating in a timeshare.

As was explained to you earlier he is the only one of the three quarterbacks that can play other positions like running back, wide receiver, and kick returner and make an impact at those positions. When he is not playing quarterback he is playing those other positions. He had a huge game per Keith this past week by the way.

Found this tidbit on Shaunwhile searching his HS track profile. Elite speed. 

He is the cousin of former Auburn Track All-American, Harry Adams who used to train Shaun when he was younger.

• Like 3

On mobile so can't link but article on 247 said he was hand timed at UGA camp this summer at 4.28, 100 meter in 10.47 and 200 meter in 21.1.  Those are all elite track speeds if true.  

WDE and Welcome to The Family Mr Shivers