Null



Sign in to follow this  
RunInRed

2018 4* RB/KR/ATH Shaun "Worm" Shivers (AU 10/26/16)

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

I understand tho... I read your comments and I can sense the uncertainty in your voice and that's understandable. Your entitled to feel how you feel, but just know this, he isn't as small as you think is for the SEC. He comes with power, strength and speed. The only thing that handicaps him is his height and that still means nothing but I tell you what, Sooner than later you will be a believer in who he is and what he is about not only as an athlete but as a person. Once you start believing, your 1st Shivers jersey is on  me ?

You're totally missing what I'm saying, Momma. I have no doubt that Sean will do great things. I'm already a fan. All I'm saying is that it's better to do them than say them, especially when reporters are around.  I'd say the same thing about any other player on the team.

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




13 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

It's not about speaking highly of himself, Momma, and I have no doubt he can back up what he says. It's about not giving big guys with attitudes bulletin board material to feed off of. In the college game, it's best to let your play on the field do the talking for you. It's especially important when sports writers are around as they will go out of their way to use your words against you and your team. Carl Lawson was a great example. He never said much, but everyone knew he was a bad man.

Its your opinion... we are speaking on 2 different people. I'm feeling like you aren't familiar with Florida Boys... Their swag is different than any other state. Especially in S. Florida. I'm sorry he doesn't fit the bill of what you feel he should be or who he should act like. Hey I'm prepared that everyone isn't going to be a real fan of his and I'm cool with that. Its nothing different than what we as a family as experienced in the past. It was an interview, which was a time to speak. I can see if he is just running around town talking smack. I'm sure he was asked a question and delivered the answer how he saw fit. He was a target in the SEC when he signed his name to AU and has been recognized as a speedster that's hard to stop and cant be caught once out in open space. That's a FACT that has been stated by reporters who have watched him play for years or analyzed his game. so what do you suggest we do about that? There is absolutely nothing that can be done 

Edited by Momma Worm
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

You're totally missing what I'm saying, Momma. I have no doubt that Sean will do great things. I'm already a fan. All I'm saying is that it's better to do them than say them, especially when reporters are around.  I'd say the same thing about any other player on the team.

I understood it completely. I'm just unsure on why you would want him or any player to water down who they really are or why its an issue really. Its S. Florida Swag baby  

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, so now some guy from flyover country is trying to tell the mother of a Florida football and national track star who has been to camps and meets all over the country how her son should manage interviews? 

Okayyyy

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Wait, so now some guy from flyover country is trying to tell the mother of a Florida football and national track star who has been to camps and meets all over the country how her son should manage interviews? 

Okayyyy

Sooo much This^^^^.

Lion please stop telling a parent of one of our players how her son should conduct himself. It's not your place man.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Sooo much This^^^^.

Lion please stop telling a parent of one of our players how her son should conduct himself. It's not your place man.

Its cool no pressure at all... It was just a conversation. My son has been playing football & running track for a long time now as well completing interviews. I was just trying to understand. That type of stuff doesn’t upset me, ive heard worse lol...our swag is just different thats all but I appreciate his opinion, which again, he is entitled too ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

You're totally missing what I'm saying, Momma. I have no doubt that Sean will do great things. I'm already a fan. All I'm saying is that it's better to do them than say them, especially when reporters are around.  I'd say the same thing about any other player on the team.

I think you should quit now, and let the boys momma speak! Just listen to the one person who truly knows her son best.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sooo much This^^^^.

Lion please stop telling a parent of one of our players how her son should conduct himself. It's not your place man.

Of course... God forbid that the idiot from Kansas bring up things like bulletin board material and the dangers of the press when a parent is around. It only applies when we're talking about kids who parents we don't know. 

Got it. I know my place. Thanks for reminding me @McLoofus

  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Once you start believing, your 1st Shivers jersey is on  me ?

giphy.gif

 

XL, please.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Of course... God forbid that the idiot from Kansas bring up things like bulletin board material and the dangers of the press when a parent is around. It only applies when we're talking about kids who parents we don't know. 

Got it. I know my place. Thanks for reminding me @McLoofus

Its all good?? As a matter of fact no more commenting for me....I will continue to just read & keep it moving #WarEagle?

Edited by Momma Worm
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Its all good?? As a matter of fact no more commenting for me....I will continue to just read & keep it moving #WarEagle?

All love from me to to you and your boy Momma.

War Eagle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

giphy.gif

 

XL, please.

Impermissible benefits!

2 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Its all good?? As a matter of fact no more commenting for me....I will continue to just read & keep it moving #WarEagle?

Nooooooo. Please don't. Will you stay if I leave? I'm pretty sure everybody would appreciate it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Its cool no pressure at all... It was just a conversation. My son has been playing football & running track for a long time now as well completing interviews. I was just trying to understand. That type of stuff doesn’t upset me, ive heard worse lol...our swag is just different thats all but I appreciate his opinion, which again, he is entitled too ?

Completely understood. As a prominent of this site though it was embarrassing to see that from him.

All that matters though is it's all good if you're good.

Oh & please don't leave! You're input is wanted & welcomed.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Momma Worm said:

I understood it completely. I'm just unsure on why you would want him or any player to water down who they really are or why its an issue really. Its S. Florida Swag baby  

More swag the better for me just ask Cadillac Williams. 

image?path=https%3a%2f%2fupload.wikimedi

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bigbird said:

giphy.gif

 

XL, please.

Beat me to it haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Would love to see him at 200 pounds, eventually. I can’t imagine the damage if he bulked up that much by his sophomore/junior year 

I don’t know what his max bulk up is to keep his potential at its highest in terms of production and what he can do but have you seen this kid? He is swole. He’s got tree trunks for legs and he has a lot of muscle to protect his bones as it is now. He’s already been praised as being a workout warrior in his early time in Auburn.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I don’t know what his max bulk up is to keep his potential at its highest in terms of production and what he can do but have you seen this kid? He is swole. He’s got tree trunks for legs and he has a lot of muscle to protect his bones as it is now. He’s already been praised as being a workout warrior in his early time in Auburn.

The post @WFE12 provided was misleading.

It was supposed to be a couple pics of Shivers but I think he mistakenly posted pics of Barry Sanders.

 

 

?

Edited by AUsince72
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

The post @WFE12 provided was misleading.

It was supposed to be a couple pics of Shivers but I think he mistakenly posted pics of Barry Sanders.

Image result for excited gif

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see this kid hide behind some big uglies like kJ did and then pop out an go yard!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, toddc said:

I would love to see this kid hide behind some big uglies like kJ did and then pop out an go yard!

That's a legit advantage he will have and could possibly even use to serious advantage. KJ aside, "One does not simply become Leveon Bell". But defenders will occasionally lose track of him. I hope he can find a way to exploit that, especially since he's probably going to have more burst than KJ does and he doesn't need much daylight to find a crease.

Another advantage to his size is his small strike zone. Maybe he'll fulfill the promise of the LBOH that Blackmon never really did. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ellitor said:

?

Tray Blackmon's nickname was Little Ball of Hate. Which you probably know, but no reason I should have assumed that everyone would immediately access that acronym in their mental recesses, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this