TSD done, Reed not returning

Any word on targets? Or if anyone has reached out? Out to?

No. Basketball info does not flow like it does in football for 2 reasons. BBall staffs are even tighter than football staffs on their wants, plans, & info. Also there are no where near the number of targets as football so no where near the coverage.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word on targets? Or if anyone has reached out? Out to?

No. Basketball info does not flow like it does in football for 2 reasons. BBall staffs are even tighter than football staffs on their wants, plans, & info. Also there are no where near the number of targets as football so no where near the coverage.

Thanks... I guess. J/k

Our insiders do a poor job of following Basketball Recruiting, they don't get the bammer hits that are needed and most Auburn fans show little interest, just look at threads on here....it tells u what a great job Bruce is doing despite our insiders.

Our insiders do a poor job of following Basketball Recruiting, they don't get the bammer hits that are needed and most Auburn fans show little interest, just look at threads on here....it tells u what a great job Bruce is doing despite our insiders.

To be fair there are some good AU basketball insiders, mostly on other boards. They are just very tight lipped 90% of the time when they do get info.

Don't you guys ever sleep?....2AM...

Don't have to be at work til 1:30. Slept after those posts.

Oh...work....I remember those days...but just faintly... glad someone is out there keeping social security solvent for me and Mikey and Golf...keep up the good work. :bow:

Oh...work....I remember those days...but just faintly... glad someone is out there keeping social security solvent for me and Mikey and Golf...keep up the good work. :bow:

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If White gets Option 2 the complete release and decides to sign with us there is no doubt we want him. What if he gets Option 3 removal of the Recruiting ban and he has to sit out one year. Would he still be a take?

Only the coaches & basketball insiders can answer that. There's nowhere near the info for that stuff or people connected like with football.

I read that White got his release letter from Georgia Tech. I also read he has recently visited Iowa State and Arizona State. Are we stll in the running for him and does he have a visit scheduled with us?

If White gets Option 2 the complete release and decides to sign with us there is no doubt we want him. What if he gets Option 3 removal of the Recruiting ban and he has to sit out one year. Would he still be a take?

Only the coaches & basketball insiders can answer that. There's nowhere near the info for that stuff or people connected like with football.

I read that White got his release letter from Georgia Tech. I also read he has recently visited Iowa State and Arizona State. Are we stll in the running for him and does he have a visit scheduled with us?

According to an insider Stephen Hooks in a free post on ITAT we have no plans w/ him. Link Hooks has been very good w/ AU basketball FWIW.

Archived