Baseball @ UAT Game 2

Bama's 2 way football/baseball player grounder to SS. Throw home. Tag is made. 2 down, runners on corners.

Haynie steps to the plate. INTENTIONALLY WALK HIM PLEASE

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I would walk Haney if we can do it with a WP or PB...

chopper between pitcher and third....third baseman gets it on a bounce, throws to first...OUT! Inning over!

3-3 to the 11th.

Well...pardon my lack of confidence....That was a solid inning on defense....

K. 1 out.

On our way to losing another one run game. ....much as I enjoy baseball I will be happy when this season is over got AU..

Hope you're not a Braves fan.

yep, rough baseball season for AU/ATL fans

Wow. trying to intentional walk and throw it over the catchers head. Runner advances to third and that should do it for this one...

^^^^ You're an idiot. Hope you realize that...

Wow. trying to intentional walk and throw it over the catchers head. Runner advances to third and that should do it for this one...

^^^^ You're an idiot. Hope you realize that...

Nah...the odds were in his favor....give him a break.

K. 1 out.

On our way to losing another one run game. ....much as I enjoy baseball I will be happy when this season is over got AU..

Hope you're not a Braves fan.

yep, rough baseball season for AU/ATL fans

Boson fan except their 4+ hour games drive me nuts.

Groundout. Inning over. Maybe a silver lining that Burrows is at 30 pitches. Not sure his usual pitch count but hopefully he can't go many more.

Yikes. Deese got ripped by the umpire on that last groundout. First baseman didn't have his foot on the bag.

Groundout. Inning over. Maybe a silver lining that Burrows is at 30 pitches. Not sure his usual pitch count but hopefully he can't go many more.

Bama needs this game...bet he will be there next inning if needed. Meanwhile goes after Mize...or is this game to win or lose ?

Bama needs this game...bet he will be there next inning if needed. Meanwhile goes after Mize...or is this game to win or lose ?

I'd guess it's Casey's all the way. At this point, Buentello or Grier might have to pitch tomorrow...

Grounder bounces up Grays glove/arm. UAT has a runner on first to open the 11th.

Official scorer gave this play a hit. Borderline, I'd say, but regardless it leads to a UAT winning run at second.

What appears to be an unintentional intentional walk. Now runners on 1st and 2nd, but the DP is now a possibility.

Perfect DP opportunity. Gray misses it. Into the OF. Game over. Microcosm of season right there...

Just gut punch yuck! War Damn anyways......

A bad way to lose it but not much of a surprise...

A bad way to lose it but not much of a surprise...

Nope. It's just so dissapointing. Hate it for the team.

Archived