Softball vs. Texas A&M game 3

Great game and good to get back in the win column. Wow, we lost 3 seeds in a couple of days assuming Georgia wins, and an extra game to play in tourney. This team can definitely win the tourney, too bad this team ran through a tough stretch. They played some good offensive teams in those 4 losses.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did, but to give up so many HRs. I know TAM is i think the leader in HRs..and i think we showed we are not dominant strong in pitching. But our hitting and D and coach says is what is letting us down. I think we feed off the offense and NOT the pitching...agree?

Hard to argue, bats just went stone cold for two weeks....results bear that out to an extent, obviously a confluence of more factors, though....A machine of many cogs, all have to turn.

Well, they made it exciting down to the end...but looks like we will get the bye if the dawgs can hold on against bama.

Great game and good to get back in the win column. Wow, we lost 3 seeds in a couple of days assuming Georgia wins, and an extra game to play in tourney. This team can definitely win the tourney, too bad this team ran through a tough stretch. They played some good offensive teams in those 4 losses.

uga won, Auburn is the 4 seed and has a first round bye. we play thursday evening at 6:30 vs. the winner of Miss. State/uat.

uga won, Auburn is the 4 seed and has a first round bye. we play thursday evening at 6:30 vs. the winner of Miss. State/uat.

Oh ok. I misunderstood your original post about the GA game. I thought it changed if GA won. Either way, we have a tough road. Either bama, who we haven't played or miss state at their field, then to probably play Florida before the championship game.

Oh ok. I misunderstood your original post about the GA game. I thought it changed if GA won. Either way, we have a tough road. Either bama, who we haven't played or miss state at their field, then to probably play Florida before the championship game.

IF UAT takes MSU out of it, it becomes a neutral site for everyone....but I would not be surprised to see UAT go down to State on their own field....and us playing MSU on their field.....not excited about that prospect.

IF UAT takes MSU out of it, it becomes a neutral site for everyone....but I would not be surprised to see UAT go down to State on their own field....and us playing MSU on their field.....not excited about that prospect.

PS....that was really painful seeing Bogaards go down on that fluke play yesterday.....twisted her knee avoiding the runner on the DP....

Well uat swept Mississippi State during the regular season but it was at turdville. Meanwhile, Auburn played Miss. State in starkville early in the season and took 2 of 3. I expect to see a team very hungry when Auburn plays thursday night against whomever they play.

Well uat swept Mississippi State during the regular season but it was at turdville. Meanwhile, Auburn played Miss. State in starkville early in the season and took 2 of 3. I expect to see a team very hungry when Auburn plays thursday night against whomever they play.

I remember the MSU games and they shut our hitters down pretty well.....we scored a total of 8 runs in 3 games. As noted, glad it's bama and not us in the first game.

Archived