Big Cat Weekend guest list?

AUwent

So I assume we're still having BCW. Who all is coming? We need a big recruiting weekend.

Nobody. Our coach is on the hot seat and we have no QB. So they cancelled it.

Actually hope all of our commits make it to help recruit, why does nobody ever talk about Carlito Gonzalez ? We still good with him? Man it's like he is not even committed

So I assume we're still having BCW. Who all is coming? We need a big recruiting weekend.

Yes June 4th. As for the who, I say this every year & this year is no different, we won't know on most til the week of so check back in 3 weeks.

Nobody. Our coach is on the hot seat and we have no QB. So they cancelled it.

Actually hope all of our commits make it to help recruit, why does nobody ever talk about Carlito Gonzalez ? We still good with him? Man it's like he is not even committed

Barring a very bad season, yes.

It sure is. Wonder why it's so late.

Probably easier to do. They have camps at AU all the following week starting the day after BCW. Also gets it off the same weekend as LSU's Recruit cookout. Some prospects have gone there instead of BCW the past few years.

I think it's because BCW is the weekend after Memorial Day. Last year was the earliest possible time for Memorial Day and this year is the second latest (the latest possible time for Memorial Day won't happen again until 2021)--not to brag, but I am scary good with remembering the calendar. ;)

I think it's because BCW is the weekend after Memorial Day. Last year was the earliest possible time for Memorial Day and this year is the second latest (the latest possible time for Memorial Day won't happen again until 2021)--not to brag, but I am scary good with remembering the calendar. ;)

BCW was not on memorial weekend last year either. Every year before then BCW was a memorial day weekend event.

Archived