Auburn v UAT - SEC Softball Tourney

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to go.....Great win.

Goodbye, lady bammers! On to the semi's v/s the lizards. :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

BTW...is this the bama network? the bama love is overflowing.

SEC Network so yes, but they will have to do without them for the rest of the tournament, AU WINS! 6-4!

It is ESPN, isn't it? Wouldn't expect anything less of them.

Look for uat to give the same excuse they did last year that they didn't really care to win the SEC tournament and would rather rest up for the NCAAs....

Look for uat to give the same excuse they did last year that they didn't really care to win the SEC tournament and would rather rest up for the NCAAs....

Yeah, but they will be the first ones to tell you about their five SEC Championships.

They loved on both teams.

Idiot Bammer fans may have said that. I would be shocked if their team actually felt that way though.

Idiot Bammer fans may have said that. I would be shocked if their team actually felt that way though.

Came straight from the coach. I'll see if I can find it...

It is ESPN, isn't it? Wouldn't expect anything less of them.

I think ESPN considers bama as their cash cow....and maybe they are?

Can't find video, but several commented on the game thread from the game last year in the SEC Tournament about what the coach said during the game: http://www.aufamily....nt/page__st__80

Also this:

Great win. I'm not a fan of taking the bat out of Rhodes' hands with two on in the top of the 6th. It was apparent that Rhodes is not an accomplished bunter, but all's well that ends well.

Great win ladies!!

Any time we beat the evil empire its a good thing. Beating #4 and #1 on the same day is a very good thing. On to the finals tomorrow.

Archived