Softball vs. Florida - SEC semifinals

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you're here WT. I'll turn the play by play over to you for this one. You are better at it.

WAR EAGLE LADIES!!!

Here we go. About to get under way. Auburn is the visiting team and will bat first. Howard, Carosone and Cooper

I'm glad you're here WT. I'll turn the play by play over to you for this one. You are better at it.

WAR EAGLE LADIES!!!

Don't know about that, but I definitely enjoy doing it for every game I can watch.

Carosone rips it to 1st, but its fielded and throw to 2nd and back to 1st for the double play. 2 outs. Cooper up

Cooper sends one to the gap in right center, cut off by the center fielder, but she falls and Cooper makes it to 2nd. 2 outs for Carlee Wallace

The strike zone seems to be moving around for Blue. Let's see if he is consistently inconsistent for both teams.

Wallace drives one deep to left and its GONE... 2 run homer and Auburn leads 2-0

Carlson sets down florida in order. After 1 complete, Auburn leads 2-0. Gipson, Shea and Jordan coming up

Draper drops a bunt down the 3rd base side and the 2nd baseman can't get over to cover 1st in time and Draper is on. Runners on 1st and 2nd and back to the top of the order with Tiffany Howard.

florida gets a base runner from a walk but leave her stranded. After 2, Auburn leads 2-0. Carosone, Cooper and Wallace coming up for Auburn as we move to the 3rd.

first pitch, Carosone attempts a bunt and pops it up, caught on the 3rd base line. 1 out.

Archived