NCAA Softball Auburn 4 seed

NCAA just released the top 4 seeds. Auburn is #4.

1. Florida

2. Michigan

3. Oklahoma

4. Auburn.

We already knew Auburn would host a regional. Now, we know officially that Auburn will also host a super regional.

... Now, we know officially that Auburn will also host a super regional.

Gotta win the games first!

well, duh...figured that would have been obvious

Always great to have a home field advantage...but a tough road to OKC...some very good teams seeded below us.

Woot-Woot War Eagle, overall 4 seed!

5 Oregon

6 bama

7 James Madison

8 Florida State

9 Kentucky

10 LSU

11 Washington

12 UCLA

13 Tennessee

14 ULL

15 Missouri

16 Georgia

In the Auburn regional. Auburn will play Jacksonville State. FRI 6 PM.

Oregon State and USC Upstate complete the Auburn bracket

Auburn regional will host Jacksonville State, Oregon State, and USC Upstate

Auburn winner gets the Tennessee regional winner

5 Oregon

6 bama

7 James Madison

8 Florida State

9 Kentucky

10 LSU

11 Washington

12 UCLA

13 Tennessee

14 ULL

15 Missouri

16 Georgia

Wow! So if we win our region then it's a rematch with the only team that dominated us all season. Come on down to The Plains Lady Vols. Payback is a B!

Hope our softball team has a better showing against Jacksonville State than our football team did. But as long as we still win it, I'll take it.

5 Oregon

6 bama

7 James Madison

8 Florida State

9 Kentucky

10 LSU

11 Washington

12 UCLA

13 Tennessee

14 ULL

15 Missouri

16 Georgia

Wow! So if we win our region then it's a rematch with the only team that dominated us all season. Come on down Lady Vols. Payback is a B!

Yeah, kind of like Florida maybe, lose to them in the season but beat them when it mattered the most.

5 Oregon

6 bama

7 James Madison

8 Florida State

9 Kentucky

10 LSU

11 Washington

12 UCLA

13 Tennessee

14 ULL

15 Missouri

16 Georgia

Wow! So if we win our region then it's a rematch with the only team that dominated us all season. Come on down Lady Vols. Payback is a B!

Yeah, kind of like Florida maybe, lose to them in the season but beat them when it mattered the most.

We are 2-2 versus Florida this season. Vols beat us 22-3 in 2 games. No comparison.

UL Lafayette regional has Texas A&M - that could end up being a slugfest between ULL and TA&M

Go SAMFORD BULLDOGS!

5 Oregon

6 bama

7 James Madison

8 Florida State

9 Kentucky

10 LSU

11 Washington

12 UCLA

13 Tennessee

14 ULL

15 Missouri

16 Georgia

We are 2-2 versus Florida this season. Vols beat us 22-3 in 2 games. No comparison.

Yeah, but that was a year of pent up revenge by tennessee for us beating them in the SEC tourney last year. Now they got that out of their system, it our time for revenge for those 2 losses this year! And if we get them, it will be at our house (not theirs).

5 Oregon

6 bama

7 James Madison

8 Florida State

9 Kentucky

10 LSU

11 Washington

12 UCLA

13 Tennessee

14 ULL

15 Missouri

16 Georgia

Yeah, but that was a year of pent up revenge by tennessee for us beating them in the SEC tourney last year. Now they got that out of their system, it our time for revenge for those 2 losses this year! And if we get them, it will be at our house (not theirs).

Exactly the point of my payback is a B statement.

I don't like how bad we looked against tennessee, but I don't know if that is how we match up or just the crappy weather and the fact they only lost 1 home game all year. Because they embarrassed us, I think it will be a perfect way to get back to CWS. They may not make it out of regional. They have some tough teams there. Either way it will be a tough supers

I don't like how bad we looked against tennessee, but I don't know if that is how we match up or just the crappy weather and the fact they only lost 1 home game all year. Because they embarrassed us, I think it will be a perfect way to get back to CWS. They may not make it out of regional. They have some tough teams there. Either way it will be a tough supers

I didn't like the way we played either but that was the start of a bad 4-game stretch. Looks like they turned it around in time to take the last game from aTm and on into the tourney. We just need to keep up that momentum.

So, if all the top 8 seeds make it to OKC, are they seeded that way and set the initial match-ups that way (1 vs 8; 2 vs 7 etc....) or do they do some other type of seeding?

We were flat & it was Tennessee's revenge series for us beating them last year in the SEC Tourney title game. Plus Tennessee is a much different & better team @ home. Those were the factors.

So, if all the top 8 seeds make it to OKC, are they seeded that way and set the initial match-ups that way (1 vs 8; 2 vs 7 etc....) or do they do some other type of seeding?

Yes and further each bracket's groupings remains the same.all the way through. For example, The AU Super Region consists of the AU Region & UTk Region. Whoever comes out of the AU Super Region will play the Winner of the Oregon Super Region in the 1st round of the CWS in OKC.

Congrats to the girls, they had a terrific tournament, beating the #4 team and the #1 team in the country on the same day. Awesome.

Auburn regional will host Jacksonville State, Oregon State, and USC Upstate

Auburn winner gets the Tennessee regional winner

I could have a divided house in the Super Regional. My wife is an Arizona grad. Could be interesting.

Archived