NCAA Softball Auburn 4 seed

Softball is like baseball..good teams have bad streaks.which says less about a team's capability than when it plays at its best. Like a golf handicap discounts the anomalies of the bad rounds. JMO...but the previous series against UT signifies nothing...especially with the home field advantage.

Softball is like baseball..good teams have bad streaks.which says less about a team's capability than when it plays at its best. Like a golf handicap discounts the anomalies of the bad rounds. JMO...but the previous series against UT signifies nothing...especially with the home field advantage.

I think it is significant. I think it combined w/ the career ending injury to Bogards woke the girls up from just going through the motions of beating teams.

I think it is significant. I think it combined w/ the career ending injury to Bogards woke the girls up from just going through the motions of beating teams.

I agree. They looked to have that fire back this past weekend. We are going to be a dangerous team, especially having that extra motivation of the injury, and the 3 more days mantra following the team all year.

I agree. They looked to have that fire back this past weekend. We are going to be a dangerous team, especially having that extra motivation of the injury, and the 3 more days mantra following the team all year.

And Haley's bat in the lower part of the order, She will get a big hit if not more in the post season.

Archived