2018 3* RB La'Damian "Butterbean" Webb

AU80cruiser

On December 12, 2017 at 6:44 PM, ellitor said:

He is good enough to play in the game but decided not to play in it to be 100% ready for college.

Correct. Webb is going to sign with Miss St next week.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Datank45 said:

Ladamian Webb is now officially a Miss St Bulldog.

I'm sorry Auburn didn't have a spot and I'm sorry that he won't get to play for Mullen barring a transfer, but even in their down years, MSU's a legit SEC program where a talented RB can make hay and play his way to the next level. Happy for the young man. 

• 2 weeks later...

M

On December 12, 2017 at 3:48 PM, AU80cruiser said:

Is Webb still too injured for the allstar game?

AU80cruiser a new name to know for Auburn is 2021 RB Armoni Goodwin. Kid ran a 10.78 hundred meters as a 8th grader. He has been to Auburn a couple of times already. Look him up on YouTube. Oh and Kavoiskey Smoke  of Wetumpka has a OV set for Auburn this month.

58 minutes ago, Datank45 said:

M

AU80cruiser a new name to know for Auburn is 2021 RB Armoni Goodwin. Kid ran a 10.78 hundred meters as a 8th grader. He has been to Auburn a couple of times already. Look him up on YouTube. Oh and Kavoiskey Smoke  of Wetumpka has a OV set for Auburn this month.

The Goodwin kid looks really good but I usually read on here that we dont recruit well in that area of the state.

On January 1, 2018 at 10:21 PM, AU80cruiser said:

The Goodwin kid looks really good but I usually read on here that we dont recruit well in that area of the state.

Goodwin has transferred to Hewitt-Trussville 

• 10 months later...

So... what exactly has happened to Webb? I saw he didn’t make the grades to go to MSU and was going to go to a CC in Kansas or somewhere, but ended up nowhere? I hope it works out for him, and I’m just uninformed. 

3 hours ago, Zinzan said:

So... what exactly has happened to Webb? I saw he didn’t make the grades to go to MSU and was going to go to a CC in Kansas or somewhere, but ended up nowhere? I hope it works out for him, and I’m just uninformed. 

Last thing I see. Was still waiting on NCAA Clearinghouse.

https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/Article/Mississippi-State-may-be-on-the-receiving-end-of-some-unexpected-good-news-in-the-coming-days-120270559/

• 9 months later...

Glad to see Butterbean (aka Lil Dash?) is back on the playing field, and is fielding offers from Power 5 schools. Seems Ole Miss is now in the lead, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Troy. But I'm saying that with no inside information.

On 9/4/2019 at 10:29 AM, Zinzan said:

Glad to see Butterbean (aka Lil Dash?) is back on the playing field, and is fielding offers from Power 5 schools. Seems Ole Miss is now in the lead, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Troy. But I'm saying that with no inside information.

Ive been keeping up with him as much as I can. Watched him playing against Holmes a couple days ago but my tablet kept shutting down so I couldnt watch as much as I wanted. He's been playing a lot and I wish him the best.

• 1 year later...

Webb is apparently in the transfer portal coming from FSU. He is committied to Troy at the moment and has apparently communicated he is homesick. 

This guy is a great pass catcher and very good between the tackles. Reminds me of a Boise back and could help fill a void if Shivers and MAR leave.

• ellitor changed the title to 2018 3* RB La'Damian "Butterbean" Webb
1 hour ago, AU80cruiser said:

Thats true but his balance is much better and cutting ability is better which the latter may be due to being slower.

I'd like to get Webb here if both MAR and Shivers are leaving. He'd be a good backup RB, but I don't think he'd be our #1 unless the injury bug hits multiple guys.

17 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'd like to get Webb here if both MAR and Shivers are leaving. He'd be a good backup RB, but I don't think he'd be our #1 unless the injury bug hits multiple guys.

He is not better than Tank for sure but atleast equal to what Ive seen from DJ. Im assuming at this point MAR and shivers are gone. 

Webb has a good vertical and caught most of our interceptions if not all of them in high school, while also putting up 50 points against most of our opponents on offense and kick returns. From what Ive seen out of Boise football the RBs catch passes out of the backfiield and having good hands could only help.

3 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

He is not better than Tank for sure but atleast equal to what Ive seen from DJ. Im assuming at this point MAR and shivers are gone. 

Webb has a good vertical and caught most of our interceptions if not all of them in high school, while also putting up 50 points against most of our opponents on offense and kick returns. From what Ive seen out of Boise football the RBs catch passes out of the backfiield and having good hands could only help.

tbh, we don't need another DJ. We need another MAR(although we only saw a glimpse of him). All round back type. One dimensional...no.

We do need a good power back if possible, and another scat back type..

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

tbh, we don't need another DJ. We need another MAR(although we only saw a glimpse of him). All round back type. One dimensional...no.

We do need a good power back if possible, and another scat back type..

I may be wrong but I dont remember a scat back type back at Boise. Maybe a bruiser. I wish we would start recruiting the big backs again. 5'10 to 6'2 and 200 plus lbs is what I'd like to see. 

Anyway, I brought Ladamian up because I saw he was transferring and we are possibly in desperate need if our two backs leave. Webb should only have 2 years left to play, possibly 3 but that would give us time to get more backs in place.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now we depth....Harsin may be calling some of us asking if WE  have eligibility remaining at this point.

Archived