Baseball @ Vandy Doubleheader

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the 7th. If AU is going to steal a game this series they've put themselves in position to do so in this one. Now, if they can execute...

Kyler Deese with an infield single to lead off the 7th.

execute? mmmm....so we're going to wait till the late innings but not the first 5-6? lol...

STOP TRYING TO CRUSH MY DREAMS DAMMIT!!! lol

Kyler Deese with an infield single to lead off the 7th.

execute? mmmm....so we're going to wait till the late innings but not the first 5-6? lol...

STOP TRYING TO CRUSH MY DREAMS DAMMIT!!! lol

I'm sorry. Just having a little fun with our bad team. I just wish better days sooner, than later...))

Camp caught napping......never even looked to 3rd...the base runner got a running start and I'm not sure the ball had even left Camp's hand. Hated to give them that extra run.

AU has runners on first and second with one out. How bout a 3-run bomb? Is that too much to ask?

If this one finishes like it's looking, Game 2 could very well be the make or break (as much make or break as an 8-20 team can have) as Vandy is throwing a bullpen pitcher. So hopefully Buentello and Ebert's suspension is only one game and AU can get a deep pitching effort for either Lipscomb or Mize or any combination of the two.

Archived