Time change for Softball

Because of expected inclement weather, Auburn's NCAA regional game against Jacksonville State on Friday at Jane B. Moore Field, originally scheduled for 6 p.m., has been moved to 1:30 p.m. The game between Oregon State and South Carolina Upstate, originally scheduled for 3:30 p.m., will be played at 11:00 a.m.

I guess I will be watching during work again :)

think i'm going to work half a day tomorrow now. I hate these damn time changes like this, but I understand the games have to be played and has to be done around the bad weather. Hopefully, I can get away in time to be home by 1. Fortunately, I work less than 10 minutes from home.

Because of expected inclement weather, Auburn's NCAA regional game against Jacksonville State on Friday at Jane B. Moore Field, originally scheduled for 6 p.m., has been moved to 1 p.m. The game between Oregon State and South Carolina Upstate, originally scheduled for 3:30 p.m., will be played at 11:30 a.m.

That's a bit backwards WT. The OSU-SCU game is 11 AM. AU's game is @ 1:30. What sucks for some is the AU game was supposed to be the game on ESPN at 6. Now it's streaming only on ESPN3 & while many have to work.

Because of expected inclement weather, Auburn's NCAA regional game against Jacksonville State on Friday at Jane B. Moore Field, originally scheduled for 6 p.m., has been moved to 1 p.m. The game between Oregon State and South Carolina Upstate, originally scheduled for 3:30 p.m., will be played at 11:30 a.m.

That's a bit backwards WT. The OSU-SCU game is 11 AM. AU's game is @ 1:30. What sucks for some is the AU game was supposed to be the game on ESPN at 6. Now it's streaming only on ESPN3 & while many have to work.

Took those times directly from an article linked at twitter. I assumed them to be correct. However, Auburn's game was never scheduled for ESPN at 6. It was always an ESPN3 only stream, that's why they were flexible enough to move the start times. Myers even commented on that after the pairings were announced. No tv gave them more flexibility.

Took those times directly from an article linked at twitter. I assumed them to be correct. However, Auburn's game was never scheduled for ESPN at 6. It was always an ESPN3 only stream, that's why they were flexible enough to move the start times. Myers even commented on that after the pairings were announced. No tv gave them more flexibility.

Gotcha but the tv times I posted are right I promise. Came directly from the AU Softball official twitter account.

Auburn Softball ‏@Auburn_Softball 20h20 hours ago

SCHEDULE CHANGE: Game 1 – USC Upstate vs Oregon St 11:00am Game 2 – Jacksonville St vs Auburn 1:30pm

USC Upstate has upset Oregon State with a 4 run top of the 7th inning. The winner of the Auburn v JSU game will play USCU tomorrow. The start time of the Auburn v JSU game has been pushed back to approximately 2PM because of the length of the Game 1.

SCU beats OSU in game 1. AU-Jax State set to start at 2:01. Tiffany Green on the call. I can't stand her as an announcer. She was the horrible play-by-play person in the series we had versus Florida.

SCU beats OSU in game 1. AU-Jax State set to start at 2:01. Tiffany Green on the call. I can't stand her as an announcer. She was the horrible play-by-play person in the series we had versus Florida.

I agree about Green. I'm starting a Game thread.

Archived