Softball vs. SC Upstate

Auburn vs. SC Upstate

2016 NCAA Regional

Saturday, May 21st, 1:30CT

Jane B. Moore Field, Auburn, Ala.

The loser of Auburn-USC Upstate and the winner of the second game will play at 6:30. The regional champion will be crowned Sunday.

Ci8Ac6aUoAE_BGt.jpg

Nice video....and looking like a perfect day for some softball. The joint should be rocking this afternoon....even without the props.

Nice video....and looking like a perfect day for some softball. The joint should be rocking this afternoon....even without the props.

I noticed they cut down on the dancing yesterday too. You old farts should be happy. :P

Our girls may have cut down the dancing and props, but jack st had a chicken head in their dugout, also I saw other teams yesterday dance around their dugout having a good time. If I'm not mistaken it's the team we play today I saw yesterday bouncing around their dugout and actually taunting the other team. I have no problem with the props and dancing they just need to make it distinct what's within the rules and what's not

I noticed they cut down on the dancing yesterday too. You old farts should be happy. :P

Us old farts are mostly happy about the attractive ballplayers Clint has brought to Auburn … And of course the quality of their play.

NOTHING wrong with sucking all the fun out of it they have.

The NCAA has actual issues it could be spending its time on.

No one wants a 1000lb turtle in the dugout, common sense goes a long way. A completely different culture than baseball.....They've played this way at all levels they've played at. Adds fun and personality to the game.

Can anyone tell me the actual damage a softball glove sized turtle does to the game?

I won't be waiting for an answer. There isn't an answer.

Well to be honest, we didn't have a lot offensively to dance about yesterday. I'm an old fart who coached the game for years and had a daughter that played through college. I like the props. It is part of the game and has been for years. The rule has been in place for years but never enforced, until now. Dancing and cheering is not defined in the rule. The girls can still do those.

I'm stuck at my kids end of season soccer party. Our game ended two hours ago and they're just now putting burgers in the grill... My girl is having a great time but I want to get home to watch the game... I need a good excuse!!

Archived