Big Cat Visitor & discussion Thread (June 4th)

ellitor

Thanks for the work, E!

From top to bottom, do you think this is arguably the most impressive list since Big Cat's inception when you talk about sheer numbers?

I can't remember this many 4-stars showing up for the event.

No. Least impressive ratings wise. Previous BCWs we had 4-5 5*s & in the mid 20s minimum on 4*s.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does it say bama after Calvin Ashley's name in the list of recruits?

It says Bama after Leatherwood.

Because when you highlight text on this forum it moves the cursor from where you had it if you aren't careful. OP fixed now.

It says Bama after Leatherwood.

It was after Ashley too temporarily.

Herb is quite the personality

"Herb's hosses"

https://mobile.twitt...0043649/photo/1

CkIJNQ9WgAA4ozq.jpg

left to right: Ashley, Leatherwood, Brahm, & Randolph.

That's actually Tank Jenkins on the far right. Leatherwood and Ashley make those two big dudes look small. I really wish Ashley could help us flip Leatherwood.

Herb is quite the personality

"Herb's hosses"

https://mobile.twitt...0043649/photo/1

CkIJNQ9WgAA4ozq.jpg

left to right: Ashley, Leatherwood, Brahm, & Jenkins.

That's actually Tank Jenkins on the far right. Leatherwood and Ashley make those two big dudes look small. I really wish Ashley could help us flip Leatherwood.

My bad. Fixed.

Gus just tweeted BOOM!

Askew is my Gus. I'll check Keith.

yes. It's askew

Another interesting development. Keith just CB'd Ignont to AU. Says his recruitment has gotten wild.

Gus just tweeted BOOM!

Askew is my Gus. I'll check Keith.

yes. It's askew

Another interesting development. Keith just CB'd Ignont to AU. Says his recruitment has gotten wild.

Ignont's recruitment is perplexing. I wish he would just stop being so wishy washy, which is why I should remind myself that he is not even an adult yet.

Drew Champlin: "Spoke with WRs here at Big Cat in @TheJhamonAusbon and Brandon Martin - both enjoyed visit, high on Auburn. More to come"

Drew Champlin: "Spoke with WRs here at Big Cat in @TheJhamonAusbon and Brandon Martin - both enjoyed visit, high on Auburn. More to come"

Not surprisingly, highest on Ausbons list of factors, culture!

CB's rolling in for Ignot, Benton and Mond!!! Man how sweet this class could be... BCW really brought some guys close together IMO... Be funny if we get Ausbon befor Mond lol.

CB's rolling in for Ignot, Benton and Mond!!! Man how sweet this class could be... BCW really brought some guys close together IMO... Be funny if we get Ausbon befor Mond lol.

I'd be more than funny. I actually hope it happens. I'm concerned about tOSU w/ Mond.

Archived