Softball vs. South Carolina Upstate - Game Thread

Auburn in the winners bracket game vs. South Carolina Upstate. An Auburn win puts them in the championship game tomorrow. Let's get it done.

Ci_-AqLWUAAEOdx.jpg

Auburn wearing the all gray uniforms today...

Ci_-qZdWYAUlc0T.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn is the visiting team today. I don't understand why they do that. We are HOSTING. We should be the home team for every game we play in our OWN park. But, good chance to get some runs before we even take the field.

Howard, Carosone and Cooper.

Howard walks on 4 pitches. Carosone coming up.

Carosone grounds to short, they get the force at 2nd, throw to 1st not in time. Carosone on 1st with 1 out for Kasey Cooper.

Wallace draws a walk and Auburn has the bases loaded with 1 out. Looks like a pitching change in the circle for Upstate. Bases loaded for Jade Rhodes. Jade desperately needs a good at bat here. She hasn't had many good at bats lately. Great time for her 17th home run here.

Rhodes strikes out on 3 pitches. crap. Madi Gipson up now with 2 outs. Bases still loaded.

Gipson strikes out and Auburn leaves the bases loaded. crap. Going to the bottom 1st. no score

lead off walk for Carlson. Next batter, loops one toward first, Rhodes jumps up to make the catch and reaches back and tags the runner off the base to complete the double play.

is the game no televised? i cannot find it on direct tv anywhere.......thanx

Streaming only it looks like and picture is awful and running ads for the women's basketball team which was over two months ago. Great ESPN performance .

Carlson gives up back to back 2 out singles but gets called strike 3 to end the inning. Going to the 2nd, no score.

Shea, Jordan and Draper coming up for Auburn. Get us started and let's get some runs.

Streaming only it looks like and picture is awful

My picture is perfect. :big:

Jordan walks and Auburn has runners on 1st and 2nd with no outs. Bree Fornis in to pinch run for Shea at 2nd. Victoria Draper up.

Draper fouled it off, but stepped on the plate and is OUT. 1 out. CRAP. Tiffany Howard up.

Picture has settled down now . Looks pretty good . Now it's time for the Auburn hitters wake up.

Howard grounds sharply to 3rd, they step on the bag at 3rd, throw to 1st not in time. Runners on 1st and 2nd still, but 2 outs. Carosone up.

Wild pitch moves the runners to 2nd and 3rd. 2 outs. Carosone up with a full count.

Carosone sends one deep to left and it short hops the wall and Carosone stands up at 2nd. Auburn leads 2-0. Cooper up.

Cooper with a rare strike out ends the top 2nd. Going to the bottom half, Auburn leads 2-0.

Carlson gives up the home run but nothing else. Auburn leads 2-1 after 2 complete. Now, let's tack on a few more here. Wallace, Rhodes and gipson coming up.

Archived