Softball vs. Jacksonville State - Regional Final

Jacksonville State got 2 wins yesterday to get to todays championship game. it took them a while to get there going 14 innings with Oregon State. Auburn looking to advance to the super regional round next week, which they will host if they win.

CjFDcQbUoAApcpK.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope were on TV today. Watching on the iPad is getting old.

It will be interesting to see if the ace pitcher for jacksonville State is able to pitch at all today. She's logged a lot of innings and thrown a lot of pitches in the regional so far. If she does pitch, how effective will she be. We will soon find out.

It was announced when the pairing were set that our entire regional would be ESPN3 only. If we advance to the super regionals next week, they will be televised somewhere (in addition to the online stream)

It was announced when the pairing were set that our entire regional would be ESPN3 only. If we advance to the super regionals next week, they will be televised somewhere (in addition to the online stream)

Well #$@* :laugh:

I know. It sucks. But with so many games, its hard to televise them all. Women's softball isn't at the level of basketball yet when it comes to fan interest. If/when it gets there, then perhaps things change. Just remember several years ago, we wouldn't have been able to watch them at all. Stream works fine for me and looks great on my big screen tv.

I know. It sucks. But with so many games, its hard to televise them all. Women's softball isn't at the level of basketball yet when it comes to fan interest. If/when it gets there, then perhaps things change. Just remember several years ago, we wouldn't have been able to watch them at all. Stream works fine for me and looks great on my big screen tv.

I'd be watching it on the big screen, but ESPN suspended service for WatchESPN on the 360. :banghead:

I hate ESPN 3. Bad cameras. Crappy Announcers. Bad internet connection leads to stops and starts. Awful. Who makes these decisions?

And we are LIVE in Auburn, Alabama. Regional Final about to get started. Let's get this done....

I hate ESPN 3. Bad cameras. Crappy Announcers. Bad internet connection leads to stops and starts. Awful. Who makes these decisions?

You hate pretty much everything based on your posting history. There's nothing wrong with the picture quality or cameras. Lots of games to cover means using lots of announcers... Be happy we can watch it at all.

Auburn the visiting team today. Gillespie is pitching for Jacksonville State and we are under way. Howard, Carosone and Cooper up.

so they started Gillespie. hope we chase her.

Howard chops it back up the middle and gloved by the pitcher. 1 out. Carosone up

Carosone rips one down the first base line, diving stop keeps it on the infield, but no play as it gets behind the 1st baseman. Runner on 1st for Cooper.

Back to back base hits. Now let's see if the rest of the lineup can produce.

Wallace chops it back to the pitcher, she throws to 3rd to get the lead runner. 2 outs, runners on 1st and 2nd for Courtney Shea.

Shea rips one down the line to right and Auburn takes a 1-0 lead. Shea with a stand up double. Runners on 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs. Jade Rhodes up. Come on Jade.

Archived