2017 3* S Amari Carter

RunInRed

Picked up an AU offer (5/23/16) ...

After last night's performance, I earned an offer from Auburn University203c.png1f537.png1f536.png1f405.png #WarEagle

@Carter_Fame

1591048.jpg

Amari Carter, S

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Ht: 6'2 | Wt: 172 | 40:

247Sports: 3*

ESPN: NR

Rivals: 3*

Scout: 3*

Versatile with intriguing length and size in the back end of the defense at 6-foot-2, 180 pounds. Carter loves to come downhill and play with a great deal of physicality, and really picks things up quickly in the secondary. He has a high football IQ and is eager to put in all of the hard work both on and off the field. He knows his assignment and does it well.

http://www.scout.com/player/199774-amari-carter/analysis?year=2016

Offers: Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson, Duke, FAU, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami (Fl), Michigan, NC State, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, UCF, Wake Forest, West Virginia and Wisconsin, among others.

Hudl Highlights

CivZAM4W0AEHO2c.jpg

Good offer list too!

Starting to put together a good class. It was slow but with LB looking up and I believe that a few of the 3*s we are looking at will be 4*s when all said and done which means our coaches have really good eyes. I like this kids height and the comment about his physicality. Will need to add some weight but with his frame that won't be to difficult once he gets into a college workout regimen. Hope we can land him.

I believe that a few of the 3*s we are looking at will be 4*s when all said and done which means our coaches have really good eyes.

I might be wrong, but it seems like it's been a theme under Gus. Our guys gain stars more than they lose them.

Nice film. I like his height. He need to add about 25 pounds to his frame.

Maybe we won't lose him to the university of auburn.

Might as well just say "+1"

Your post-count posts are getting awfully similar to another poster on this board.

Your post-count posts are getting awfully similar to another poster on this board.

Wtf... I need a drink

Wtf... I need a drink

Don't worry about it. It's not you. There is nothing wrong with your posts.

Wtf... I need a drink

Well that depends on who feels like it's a problem. Disagree with a person who has a mini fan club and....well I hope you have thick skin if you do lol. It will become like a video game you have to fight the lower minions, then a mini boss, then the boss himself!

"Maybe we won't lose him to the university of auburn."

What can anybody even say to this without it being and sounding forced?

Maybe:

"Agree Scott. The University of Auburn is a real threat for his commitment."

OR

"Beautiful post Scott, I am a firm believer that we won't lose him to the University of Auburn. My source texted me: AU"

OR

"^^^This! The University of Auburn gets us every time!" ( que the worn out joke: The University of Auburn could get beat us with all the talent they get.)

Wtf... I need a drink

Well that depends on who feels like it's a problem. Disagree with a person who has a mini fan club and....well I hope you have thick skin if you do lol. It will become like a video game you have to fight the lower minions, then a mini boss, then the boss himself!

That's hilarious. Makes me want to play Mortal Kombat too.

I agree Jeff. My point was just that it's nice to see recruits get it right... It's to a point we should give thanks for knowing its AU. And not U of A . That's all I'm saying. I mean we have had commits even say it wrong, I mean if ur a fan or a kid committing u should know how it is.

I agree Jeff. My point was just that it's nice to see recruits get it right... It's to a point we should give thanks for knowing its AU. And not U of A . That's all I'm saying. I mean we have had commits even say it wrong, I mean if ur a fan or a kid committing u should know how it is.

Reality is it would be nice if they get it right but Most kids don't grow up loving everything about AU & know it backwards & forwards like most on this board. Therefore it does not matter the order of the phrase as long as Auburn is in the phrase.

Have you ever heard anybody say it wrong after they committed? That's what the focus should be on. Apparently none of the coaches care about it throughout recruiting a guy so it must not be all that important

Have you ever heard anybody say it wrong after they committed? That's what the focus should be on. Apparently none of the coaches care about it throughout recruiting a guy so it must not be all that important

This

Archived