Story on Bo and Alan

AUcivE09

And don't get me started on Tracy Rocker. lol

What did he buy on layaway?

Nothing. I met him while picking up one of our "Little Sister" rushes and he and Brian Robinson nearly changed my life forever when they caught me at her apartment. He almost put his cigarette on my face. Good times. Point is that the road is smoother for some than others depending circumstances at the time. You know that Bro.

Cool story. I had an incident with Rudi Johnson about a girl. I can't express how scared I was, at the time I might have been 160....his neck was thicker than my legs.....

Nothing. I met him while picking up one of our "Little Sister" rushes and he and Brian Robinson nearly changed my life forever when they caught me at her apartment. He almost put his cigarette on my face. Good times. Point is that the road is smoother for some than others depending circumstances at the time. You know that Bro.

Cool story. I had an incident with Rudi Johnson about a girl. I can't express how scared I was, at the time I might have been 160....his neck was thicker than my legs.....

I hear ya. I was this scrawny fraternity pledge sent to pick this girl up and next thing I know TROCK is in my face and she is being all yappy about going to Denaro's. I am like WT?. Rocker was a serious dude back then. So she and I get to Denaro's and she orders a "Screaming Orgasm" to drink, I look over my shoulder to see Rock and Robinson pull up to the table behind us. I paid the tab and excused myself. Funniest thing is she sent me a "friend request" on Facebook last year. Again, point is that there are are many moving parts in college athletics.

True between having run-ins with David Langner and Phil Gargis I should know. They is why offensive linemen were my best friends...protection

True between having run-ins with David Langner and Phil Gargis I should know. They is why offensive linemen were my best friends...protection

Golf you won't believe this but I sold some stuff on eBay the day before this years A Day game to Mrs. Phil Gargis. Small world, too small some times. WDE

Golf you won't believe this but I sold some stuff on eBay the day before this years A Day game to Mrs. Phil Gargis. Small world, too small some times. WDE

I knew her well

One broke a visiting prospect's jaw with one punch and the other was the campus heavyweight boxing champ. You did NOT choose your run-in targets wisely!

Some players take getting beat as an incentive to get better some allow getting beat to get in their head. You can't coach natural talent, size, and speed but never under estimate the mental aspect of the game.

It is why you see a LB who is a little to slow become an impact player because they read the D so well that they start sooner then other people. Emmitt Smith and Sweetness (Walter Peyton) are the two leading rushers in NFL history both were fast but not elite fast and both were powerful but not huge backs but it was the little things that set them apart, confidence, balance, determination, vision, work ethic, teammates who respected them and worked harder for them, etc.

Of course, Emmit Smith also benefited from having a future HOF OL, QB, WR's and perhaps the best blocking FB in the history of the game paving the way.

BTW, I know Neal well. Good man from a good family.

Archived