Auburn Man Cave and Memorabilia Thread

Are those the actual gloves Ricardo wore? Good lord, how is this guy getting all this memorabilia???

I have a Terry Bowden signed helmet.

haha. I actually have a Terry Bowden signed photo. Unfortunately, that's the extent of my "collection", aside from a couple shirts and a hat.

Are those the actual gloves Ricardo wore? Good lord, how is this guy getting all this memorabilia???

It's been awhile, but I think I remember hearing that they auctioned them for charity. I think they did the same for Chris Davis' Kick 6 gloves, or the ball, or both.

It's been awhile, but I think I remember hearing that they auctioned them for charity. I think they did the same for Chris Davis' Kick 6 gloves, or the ball, or both.

I don't think those are the actual gloves but I'll confirm ... as for the balls, I know for a fact they are currently both sitting in Jay Jacobs' desk drawer and will soon placed in the museum.

As for how he's getting this stuff, he's in the memorabilia business and has had many of these players, post their AU playing days, on the signature circuit.

I don't think those are the actual gloves but I'll confirm ... as for the balls, I know for a fact they are currently both sitting in Jay Jacobs' desk drawer and will soon placed in the museum.

As for how he's getting this stuff, he's in the memorabilia business and has had many of these players, post their AU playing days, on the signature circuit.

Correction, those are the actual gloves ... wow.

Here are some more pics being sent to us via Twitter ...

CjeQkFGWYAAbRQB.jpg

CjeQkFQWkAA8fFG.jpg

Yeti cooler impressive

Correction, those are the actual gloves ... wow.

get outta here

I now feel inadequate about my nascent man cave with two footballs signed by the 2010 and 2013 teams and poster signed by all three Heisman winners.

You suck, RIR. :tease:

Paging WarTiger.

You rang??

Thought you had a nice Auburn room going, unless I'm confusing you with someone else.

I do. I'll try to post some pictures up tomorrow.

OK. Shocks asked me to post my Auburn room, so here it is below. These rooms are NEVER finished.

Sadly I had a house fire (different house) about 8 years ago that damaged some of my signed items. I still have them, but they aren't in great condition so they aren't displayed in this room.

Naturally the cat had to get in the picture.

2ef18ac.jpg

14j2d06.jpg

opoghd.jpg

Built this bookcase myself

34y77f6.jpg

uakpl.jpg

Archived