Softball Super Regional vs. Arizona - game thread

That was Haley Fagan. She dove to first because she can't run very quickly due to her ACL problem and had to try to get there quickly

Ummmm.....that was Rhodes dude.

Huh?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to the bottom 7th, Auburn needs 3 runs here. Let's go AUBURN. Rhodes, Gipson and Jordan due up. Pinch hitters possible here.

Will somebody tell SUPERSTAR Jade you gotta slow down to slide into first. #overrated

That wasn't jade. That was Haley Fagan.

Here comes Jade Rhodes... since it was HALEY FAGAN that had the last out in the 6th..

Let's turn it up Auburn. Winning the first game is a big boost

First pitch swinging, Rhodes sends one deep to right and its GONE.... YES AUBURN YES... Auburn cuts the deficit to 2. Auburn trailing 5-3. Gipson, Jordan and Draper now...

My bad. U is correct sir. I've been wrong a time or two. Depends on how often u ask my wife.

I was wrong once.

Gipson pops it up in foul territory running catch by the 1st baseman. 1 out. Jordan up. Jordan, slow chopper, fielded and throw to 1st. 2 outs now. Auburn down to its final out. Courtney Shea pinch hitting for Draper.

Shea strikes out and that's it. Auburn falls 5-3 in game 1. Game 2 tomorrow afternoon. Auburn has to win twice tomorrow.

LSU did it today on the road. We will have to jump on top early tomorrow

Oh well, gotta win two to advance. Just pray we get the bats going.

We need to wet the dirt tomorrow. They have a lot of speed. Amazed they scored that many runs without solid hits

Well crap. It can certainly be done but I'd have rather them have to beat us twice tomorrow instead. Oh well.

Hopefully that same pitcher for them won't be throwing tomorrow. :big:/>

Probably a big hope :)

She didn't hit 100 pitches in game 1, and only 2 hits.

I would think they would try to throw her game 2 to try to win it quickly, instead of waiting until Game 3

Yep. I think we will come out hitting tomorrow

Archived