Softball Super Regional vs. Arizona - Game 3

Auburn wins game 2 4-1 earlier today. Now its winner take all and a trip to Oklahoma City. We can do this Tigers. Let's make it happen.

Cjpzgm_UYAIdDHC.jpg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well....aha...there it is and AU is the home team for this game..

AU in all white, and will be the home team. Did they flip for that or is that predetermined?

Win this and then what?

WCWS.

Carlson on the mound....pitched well yesterday with little help....hope she's as sharp today and the D is ready for those high bouncers and bunts.

Good play by Jade to get the game under way for out 1.

AU in all white, and will be the home team. Did they flip for that or is that predetermined?

Win this and then what?

WCWS.

Host is always the home team in game 1 and game 3 (if played)

Win this and then what?

Auburn goes to Oklahoma City for the world series for the 2nd straight year. Did you really not know that?

Looking a little better prepared for the small ball game today....nice play by Cooper for a quick response to a bunt....which resulted in out #2

Win this and then what?

WCWS.

Host is always the home team in game 1 and game 3 (if played)

Thanks. The flip thing must have been in the regional.

Win this and then what?

Auburn goes to Oklahoma City for the world series for the 2nd straight year. Did you really not know that?

ShocksMyBrain too he didn't know that.

Looking a little better prepared for the small ball game today....nice play by Cooper for a quick response to a bunt....which resulted in out #2

Infield looks like mud right now.

Carlson sets Arizona down in order in the 1st. Tigers coming up.... Howard, Cooper and Carosone.

OK.....3 up and 3 down.....

Now let's see if the bats are here for AU.

Win this and then what?

I didn't know how many regionals came before the World Series. Don't follow softball as closely as others.

Win this and then what?

I didn't know how many regionals came before the World Series. Don't follow softball as closely as others.

well you should... :D

Infield looks like mud right now.

I understand there was a leaking hose left on the infield over night....a really tragic mistake by someone on the grounds crew.... :-\

Win this and then what?

well you should... :D/>

Settle down, Beavis.

Win this and then what?

well you should... :D/>

Settle down, Beavis.

Haha, I'm messing. I didn't understand it last year. How dumb is the name "Super Regional" anyway?

Archived