WCWS Softball vs. UCLA - Game thread

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw a little of the first game and after seeing 2 pitches I already HATE the strike zone box. We haven't had that garbage all year and we don't need it now. It's beyond stupid, IMO and I don't like it at all. I hope they get that crap off the screen for Auburn's game.

Saw a little of the first game and after seeing 2 pitches I already HATE the strike zone box. We haven't had that garbage all year and we don't need it now. It's beyond stupid, IMO and I don't like it at all. I hope they get that crap off the screen for Auburn's game.

Good afternoon....glad you are here...hope you did not have to take a sick day.. And if so, hope it is worthwhile,

I hate it on all broadcasts (MLB, CBB, etc.). I didn't know they were using it for the WCWS and hope it catches a lot of flack from viewers.

Good afternoon....glad you are here...hope you did not have to take a sick day.. And if so, hope it is worthwhile,

I didn't use a sick day. I'm at work. Streaming the game on my phone. While reading forums on my desktop. I'm so going to get fired.

I didn't use a sick day. I'm at work. Streaming the game on my phone. While reading forums on my desktop. I'm so going to get fired.

Good priorities

I'll join you in the unemployment line then, I'm doing the same thing...thank goodness the salon next door has wifi. :-\

I'll join you in the unemployment line then, I'm doing the same thing...thank goodness the salon next door has wifi. :-\

Disappointed in y'all. Everyone's federal tax dollars pay my salary so I am dutifully not wasting that by...ok, fine, streaming it is...

Auburn in all white today and looking great as always. Let's do it.... Auburn is the home team today (higher seed is probably why).

Well, I am just going to listen to the live stream, but our announcer is the same one who does the SEC Network home broadcasts, and his play-by-play leaves a bit to be desired when it comes to understanding the rules/scoring plays.

I hate it on all broadcasts (MLB, CBB, etc.). I didn't know they were using it for the WCWS and hope it catches a lot of flack from viewers.

I've posted my dislike of it to espn twitter account. I will likely post that multiple times today if they continue with it. I HATE IT.

strike out looking, infield single and erased on a double play started by Kasey Cooper. Auburn coming to bat:

Howard, Cooper and Carosone.. Let's jump on them early and often.

I've posted my dislike of it to espn twitter account. I will likely post that multiple times today if they continue with it. I HATE IT.

Posted my dislike as well

Cooper rips one to the gap in right center. Howard moves to 3rd, Cooper stands in at 2nd with a double. Carosone up.

Archived