WCWS Softball vs. UCLA - Game thread

Carosone singles through the right side and it scores 2 runs. Auburn leads 7-0. Runners on 1st and 3rd for Carlee Wallace

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wallace grounds to 3rd and they throw to 2nd to end the inning. After 3 complete, Auburn leads 7-0

Ouch...but bases clean now and time for Carlson to step up and get out of the inning with now more damage.

That's why I like the box....ump not consistent on those low pitches....makes me feel that I'm not blind when they blow one like that.

Going to the bottom 4th, Auburn leads 7-3. Rhodes, Fagan and Gipson due up for Auburn.

That's why I like the box....ump not consistent on those low pitches....makes me feel that I'm not blind when they blow one like that.

Hasnt been consistent at all.

Rhodes loops one to left, catches the outfield napping and takes 2nd base. Lead off double to start the 4th. Haley Fagan up.

OK...Fagan definitely got her batting eye back....drives in run #8

FAgan lines one hard into the gap in left and to the wall. Rhodes scores from 2nd and Fagan strolls into 2nd base for a stand up double. 8-3 Auburn. Madi Gipson up as Bree Fornis in to pinch run for Fagan.

Jordan pops it up on the infield, caught by the 2nd baseman. 2 outs. Draper due up but looks like we will get a pinch hitter here. Jenna Abbott coming to bat.

Abbott pops it up the chute and its caught by the catcher just in foul territory. After 4 complete, Auburn leads 8-3.

Carlson sets them down in order. Auburn coming to bat with the top of the order. Howard, Cooper and Carosone.

Giving up 3-run homers has been the Achilles heel for this pitching staff all year. I'm glad to see that it hasn't hurt us YET in this game.

Archived