WCWS Softball vs. UCLA - Game thread

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carosone pops it up on the infeild caught by the pitcher. 1 out. runners on 1st and 2nd for Carlee Wallace.

6-4-3 double play to perfection!

That was a 5-4-3 I believe.

I thought it was hit to short? Your right, it was hit to Cooper. My bad. Anyway, 5-4-3 double play to perfection :P

As for the box...I'm OK with that after watching some inconsistent strike zones the last few weeks. Thus far the ump has played it straight.

Wallace draws a walk and Auburn has the bases loaded for Jade Rhodes.....Let's go Auburn.

Well....a nice RBI for Jade....well done....and AU goes into the lead. 1-0

Rhodes hit by a pitch and that brings home a run. Auburn leads 1-0. Still 1 out in the inning. Haley Fagan coming up. Pitching change for UCLA.

That was a quick move by the UCLA coach but didn't take long to see that she did not have it...and could not take any chances in which is probably going to be a tight game.

Fagan flies to right. Cooper tags and scores. Auburn leads 2-0. Madi Gipson up with runners on 1st and 2nd and 2 outs.

Gipson hit by a pitch and Auburn has the bases loaded again. Whitney Jordan up.

Jordan hit in the head....but gets an RBI and seems OK as she jogs down to first.

DAMN... Jordan hit by a pitch on the first pitch she sees and that pitch was WAY UP and hits her in the helmet... DAMN.. 3-0 Auburn.

Good grief! FSU made 7 errors in their game. UCLA has hit 4 AU batters in the 1st inning. This is crazy!! Come on Draper!!!

Good lord...we need ballistic armor.

Under Armour good enough?

Good grief! FSU made 7 errors in their game. UCLA has hit 4 AU batters in the 1st inning. This is crazy!! Come on Draper!!!

Nerves are real.

Archived