WCWS Softball vs. UCLA - Game thread

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving up 3-run homers has been the Achilles heel for this pitching staff all year. I'm glad to see that it hasn't hurt us YET in this game.

Really? How many 3 run homers have we given up this year? I'm curious.

Wallace draws a walk and Auburn has runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs. Jade Rhodes coming up. Rhodes could hit one out here and end the game and I wouldn't be disappointed. :lol:

Rhodes grounds to short, fielded but she hesitates after considering throwing to 3rd, then throw to 1st not in time. Bases loaded for Haley Fagan.

Giving up 3-run homers has been the Achilles heel for this pitching staff all year. I'm glad to see that it hasn't hurt us YET in this game.

Do us all a favor and shut up

fly ball to left 1 out. runner at 2nd tags and moves to 3rd. runners on 1st and 3rd now with 1 out.

I'm waiting for the information. I figure since he is so quick to make such a statement, he has the info there to support it.

Pop up on the infield then a fly ball to right and Auburn is out of the inning. Going to the bottom 6th, Auburn leads 8-3.

Gipson, Jordan and Draper due up for Auburn.

Did well getting out of the UCLA bat with runners on 1st and 3rd and only 1 out. Now we need three runs or 3 more outs on UCLA

I'm waiting for the information. I figure since he is so quick to make such a statement, he has the info there to support it.

Pop up on the infield then a fly ball to right and Auburn is out of the inning. Going to the bottom 6th, Auburn leads 8-3.

You want data? Go look at the Florida game(s).

Great pitching there by Kaylee!

You want data? Go look at the Florida game(s).

Great pitching there by Kaylee!

You said its been a problem all season not one series or against one opponent. I want the numbers for the whole season. You made the statement, you are the one obligated to prove it. We are waiting.

Howard grounds to short, bobbled, throw to 1st not in time. Runners on 1st and 2nd now for Cooper.

Cooper lines one to the gap in left center and Cooper stands up at 2nd and two runs score. Auburn leads 10-3. Carosone up. One more run ends the game.

Archived