Baseball – college world series

Without Auburn involved I I have only been paying scant attention to the baseball regionals but it seems the SEC teams are having a difficult time at the moment . Vandy and Ole Miss took beatings today South Carolina lost in their first round game.

Without Auburn involved I I have only been paying scant attention to the baseball regionals but it seems the SEC teams are having a difficult time at the moment . Vandy and Ole Miss took beatings today South Carolina lost in their first round game.

WOW! Ole Miss is 2 and gone & Vandy lost to Xavier 14-1!!!! WHAT THE!?!?

Vandy may not have been in it emotionally

Vandy may not have been in it emotionally

That would be understandable....but OM on their own field......maybe he football scandals have them upset.

won't hurt my feelings at all if all SEC teams and fsu lose and don't make the super regional round.

won't hurt my feelings at all if all SEC teams and fsu lose and don't make the super regional round.

Hey WT....did Mikey hack your computer? This has to be from him?

Not Mikey. There are a number of posters on here who want all the SEC teams to lose everything they play because those schools did not stick up for us through Cam's ordeal.

Not Mikey. There are a number of posters on here who want all the SEC teams to lose everything they play because those schools did not stick up for us through Cam's ordeal.

I am pretty much in that camp also....but I know that did not come from me....so....figured it had to be Mikey though it did not mention Ga Tech....

Meanwhile, I expect the rest of the SEC teams to get to the super regionals....and interesting that the map of the upcoming super regionals blankets the southeast of the US...and nothing west of the Dallas area I think.

As a general statement, baseball superiority has moved to the SEC and ACC this year...with very few exceptions from the Big 12.

:thumbsup: I do give the Aggies and Mizzou a pass, they weren't in the SEC during the Cam Newton fiasco. Just to be thorough here: Wreck Tech!

I've never really been an "SEC" guy even before the Cam witch hunt. I'm an Auburn fan. That's all. There are three schools i hate in every single aspect of their university: In no particular order, florida, uat and florida state (not sec, I know). If Auburn doesn't win that particular title then I hope a team from another conference (NOT THE ACC) wins it. I don't care one bit about the "SEC is the greatest conference" crap.

Hate that Vandy is out but after that tragedy with the death of their pitcher, it's not surprising. Nobody could have had their heart in the games...but Vandy was noting going too much further I guess ...either way...just not enough offense.

Actually I have to confess, that other than bama....I'm sort of an SEC fan and like to see the strength of the conference demonstrated just to rile the SEC haters out there in the national media.

Archived