2017 3* OT Jerry Drake, Jr.

tinman

I talked to Drake's relative today (Sunday) and was to told he was in Auburn for Big Cat but have not seen his name listed or mentioned. He is a 300 lb. 3 star OT from Palm Beach, Florida and has 10 offers, including Mississippi State and FSU. Supposedly bama has shown some interest as well. Does anyone know anything about him?

I talked to Drake's relative today (Sunday) and was to told he was in Auburn for Big Cat but have not seen his name listed or mentioned. He is a 300 lb. 3 star OT from Palm Beach, Florida and has 10 offers, including Mississippi State and FSU. Supposedly bama has shown some interest as well. Does anyone know anything about him?

I don't know much about him.AU reporters did not mention him at all. The reporters were likely focused on guys who were believed to be higher AU targets.

AU offered a while ago. That's all I remember.

If you talked to his relative, I'd think you would know more about him than us lol. You're the inside guy now.

If you talked to his relative, I'd think you would know more about him than us lol. You're the inside guy now.

I'm on the inside looking out. :Sing: His mom saw my AU cap today and mentioned her son was in Auburn at the "football camp". I asked who he was and she told me & mentioned MSU & FSU had offered & bama had talked to him. That's the extent of my inside info. But he is a big dude at over 300 lbs.

I'm on the inside looking out. :Sing: His mom saw my AU cap today and mentioned her son was in Auburn at the "football camp". I asked who he was and she told me & mentioned MSU & FSU had offered & bama had talked to him. That's the extent of my inside info. But he is a big dude at over 300 lbs.

Football camps is not the same as BCW. There are on campus camps all week.

Football camps is not the same as BCW. There are on campus camps all week.

Didn't know that. Just thought everything was all Big Cat.Thanks.

I'm on the inside looking out. :Sing:/> His mom saw my AU cap today and mentioned her son was in Auburn at the "football camp". I asked who he was and she told me & mentioned MSU & FSU had offered & bama had talked to him. That's the extent of my inside info. But he is a big dude at over 300 lbs.

He could end up being a key late addition just like Horton two years ago. He will probably have to hang tight until we find out if we missed on our top prospects though.

Archived