WCWS Softball vs. fsu - game thread

Semi-Final match up tonight vs. florida state. An Auburn win tonight advances them to the championship series vs. the winner of Oklahoma/lsu. Let's do this....

CkOMJEXUgAIzXTW.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Line-up looks familiar....the Cooper move has worked out pretty well I think. She's been off her HR hitting for several weeks now but still getting the bat on the ball and seeing some reasonably good pitches. Carosone doing well in the 3rd slot and Fagan gives a threat down further.

Hoping that FSU pitcher is a bit tired.....but doubtful.

White unis look good....

Announcers keep saying we were eliminated in semi's last year. Why was I thinking we played Florida in the finals?

It was the Semis but we were in FSUs position last year. We lost the first game and had to beat FL twice.

Announcers keep saying we were eliminated in semi's last year. Why was I thinking we played Florida in the finals?

It was the Semis but we were in FSUs position last year. We lost the first game and had to beat FL twice.

Gotcha, who did Florida beat in finals?

That box is off. The second strike, which was a strike, was never as high as the box show where it crossed the plate.

Nice big strike zone to start with . Wonder how long that will last.

Ouch way FSU got on the board in a hurry .

Michigan

Michigan

Thanks. I've completely forgotten

Passed ball moves the runner to 3rd. Carlson is not sharp, but Wallace should have had that ball.

Martin standing by but Carlson get a strike out to end the inning...maybe that will settle her down.

well, fsu got an early run but we limited it to just 1 run. Auburn coming to bat trailing 1-0

Howard, Cooper and Carosone coming up.

Only down by one run which is pretty fortunate after the shaky start by the picture.

Only took one against Michigan for FSU to win. Hope AU's bats are sharper than the pitching in the 1st.

Tiffany howard chops it toward short and throw is not in time. Runner on 1st for Kasey Cooper.

Archived