WCWS Finals vs. Oklahoma - Game 2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is not the right place to post this, but I am too old to care. I also know several AU students contribute to this form, so I am ask you to use your social media to get more AU students to come to Jane B Moore Field and watch the game tonight. I have been to both games and there were students in attendance, I know this is summer, but I still think more would come it they knew of the atmosphere and fun watch of watching the game with a large group. It is free and the staff has done a good job of leading the group in cheers.

Here's a link to the Sportscenter Top 10:

SC got it all wrong. Tiffany's catch should be one

Definitely. It was during a championship series. That play that got 1, no one will remember tomorrow.

announcer said he would have given #1 for it.

I did not think about it but in Major League baseball and College Softball ( I don't understand mixing the two) only one other time in a Championship game, was it won with a walk-off bases loaded home run. I would have said it was the first walkoff home run in a WCWS Championship game. That makes it a really amazing home run.

Guess they updated it. I watched it at ten and it was number one

Should have been from the get go. The Royals were already down 4-0 (lost 9-1) so while a great catch, it's not the same implication as Tiffany Howard's catch.

Guess they updated it. I watched it at ten and it was number one

Should have been from the get go. The Royals were already down 4-0 (lost 9-1) so while a great catch, it's not the same implication as Tiffany Howard's catch.

Agreed

Archived