WCWS Finals vs. Oklahoma - Game 2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clint and our ladies are getting schooled by OU.

Ugh. I'm going to flip over to the Copa America match. Maybe we'll bounce back if I'm not watching.

Not the way I expected the game to go.

OU is schooling our defense....

This game takes nothing away from a great season! Might be a little harder rebuild for next year than it was last year, but I have total faith in Coach Myers! War eagle, ladies!

Rachael Walters in to pitch for Auburn. Let's get out of this...NO MORE RUNS here.

OU is a very good team. They all have the fundamentals of the game. But we are not a bad team. I have seen us do the same thing many times. We still have a long way to go.

grounder to Cooper and she steps on 3rd and throws to 1st for a double play. 2 outs.

OU is a very good team. They all have the fundamentals of the game. But we are not a bad team. I have seen us do the same thing many times. We still have a long way to go.

I completely agree.

Okay, no run rule in the championship so we got 6 more times at bat. I'll be here for all of them.

Boy, I never dreamed our defense would be the issue tonight . If we can get out of this inning no more damag, there is still time this is very deep hole

Just realized that Rachel Walters is a Senior as well as Lexi Davis and Marcy Harper. So 3 of our pitchers will be gone. We will need to get a lefty to replace Walters.

We are going to have to slug our way back to win this and we will have to do it through Parker. If we remotely get close they will put her in now. If we can ever come back to the plate.

We just got to get the bats going, like OU has done and we can be back in this thing with 7 runs in an inning.

FINALLY Auburn is out of the inning. But, tall mountain to climb to get back in this thing. But, if any team can do it, this Auburn team can.

Wallace, Rhodes and Fagan coming up for Auburn. Let's get some runs of our own here.

Archived