WCWS this Oklahoma thread from last night is gold

Just skimmed through the game. They really believe the Choakloama stuff. And it's funny how they complain about the same things we do in our threads (ESPN favoritism, strike zone, etc).

Good grief, they have one giant thread for the whole season... wow. :D/>

And they are salty.

The mood whiplash on page 59 is hilarious.

Good grief, they have one giant thread for the whole season... wow. :D/>

And they are salty.

The mood whiplash on page 59 is hilarious.

Went back and read it. Originally, I read all the confident posts on the first page then skipped to the page with the grandslam.

I'm so glad Gus and Bruce were there to watch this. If they can get their guys to show half the grit these girls are showing maybe they can have a little more success this year.

That Okie thread....They sure aren't a "family friendly" board. I like ours better. If we can pull the win off tonight, that will just make it all the sweeter.

What do these social sites post all the time… "Trending " … Tkhe trend line on that Oklahoma site was all over the lot and look like it fell off a cliff by the time the game is over.

People went from unbelievable exuberance to nearly suicidal by time Carosone hit that grand slam.

After looking at a few pages of that , I don't think I could last an entire ballgame or other sporting event with the tone of discussion and the crazies who are participating .

Not all forums are created equally, one is to imagine they have a more family friendly forum somewhere....

That was very secrant-like to me....

Funny moments however, "Tornados and OU sports, proof there is a God and he hates Oklahoma.".....

Couldn't help but laugh...

What do these social sites post all the time… "Trending " … Tkhe trend line on that Oklahoma site was all over the lot and look like it fell off a cliff by the time the game is over.

People went from unbelievable exuberance to nearly suicidal by time Carosone hit that grand slam.

After looking at a few pages of that , I don't think I could last an entire ballgame or other sporting event with the tone of discussion and the crazies who are participating .

Our football game day threads don't look all that different.

That Okie thread....They sure aren't a "family friendly" board. I like ours better. When If we can pull the win off tonight, that will just make it all the sweeter.

Fixed it for you Mikey

Our football game day threads don't look all that different.

That's true..but the Mods sometimes suggest they move along....but I guess the language issue bothered me...I often show my wife some of the interesting post on our Forum ....as noted, that was not family friendly..

But as a fan of a team that was getting ready to burst their balloon it was fun to go over there and scan along and watch the tone change over the innings. All that was missing was the word Meltdown by the end of the game.

Archived